OT: Geno | The Boneyard

OT: Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sounds like he's lining himself up to work for the Knicks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmn...

12gotham-popup.jpg

I'm going with a highly unlikely.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Hmn...

12gotham-popup.jpg

The heart wants what it wants. Still, any unwitnessed advances are always difficult to prove. Note to self: If I ever become rich and famous, never get on an elevator with a single female and no one else.

Reaction Score
Here's what her Complaint says:

1. She is a security expert.
2. GA subjected her to an unwanted conversation in which GA made "inappropriate" comments that made her "uncomfortable."
3. GA got on the same elevator with her.
4. When she got off the elevator, GA got off too and followed her to her room but this was "unbeknownst to her."

You can stop there. If I'm on the jury, I'm already operating on the assumption that you're a lying gold digger. On the one hand, you claim that you're a "security expert." On the other hand, you claim that a dude who 1. forced a conversation on you that you didn't want, 2. made inappropriate comments that made you nervous, and 3. got on an elevator with you where you ended up alone with him, followed you off the elevator to your room and you didn't notice.

Ma'am - you are a liar.

Reaction Score
I was expecting worse. One article said he tried to kiss her. Regardless of the facts, its appears not to be rape, repeated harrasment, perverted acts, abusive acts, etc..

Not minimizing the issue but from what I see their is nothing major here, especially if he was tipsy. Gold digger or not issue is the employee being demoted, and the grounds, resulting in reinstatement, no action or dismissal. Can't see Geno being punished unless there is more to it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My wife and I saw this on the 10 o'clock news. We each blurted out "sour grapes".

Reaction Score
Sounds like a he said, she said.If I were a juror I'd aquit purely on Ms. Hardwick's severe lack of beauty. Plus she looks like she could wipe the floor with Geno.

Reaction Score
Hmn...

12gotham-popup.jpg

Women with men's haircuts are always suspect - just looking at that haircut, the word "hinky" comes to mind. Steer clear brave sailor, thar be shoals. If you can't grab a fistful of hair, run.

Reaction Score
I find this hard to believe.

Geno works with women. All the time. A majority of those women are 18-22 year olds who are significantly more attractive than Ms. Hardick..

And we've never heard a peep about Geno doing anything inappropriate with any of them. Yet he goes for it (in front of his assistant coaches at first) with this woman instead.

Lol.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

Geno works with women. All the time. A majority of those women are 18-22 year olds who are significantly more attractive than Ms. Hardick..

And we've never heard a peep about Geno doing anything inappropriate with any of them. Yet he goes for it (in front of his assistant coaches at first) with this woman instead.

Lol.

Sexual Predators rarely crap where they eat.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How did you go from trying to steal a kiss to sexual predator?

Does anyone really think Geno has enough pull with the NBA to have its personnel reassigned?

CL82

Reaction Score
Today's Courant article has some more details.
In addition to suing Auriemma, she claims she's a victim of the "corporate culture of gender discrimination," which has prevented her from being promoted during her career. Hardwick's career with NBA security began in November 2002 as a senior security manager, but she had difficulty attaining a better job or being compensated for additional league work.
Oh so it's not just one incident, there is a whole "corporate culture" that has plagued you throughout your career, I see. That's the reason why you haven't been more successful.
A USA Basketball insider, who requested anonymity because of the lawsuit, told The Courant Monday night that USA Basketball's decision to take Hardwick off the security detail was based solely on her job performance, not because of a problem with Auriemma.

According to the source, who has knowledge of Hardwick's job performance, her actions with USA Basketball were considered "inappropriate and unprofessional."
When the details of this "inappropriate and unprofessional" job performance comes out, we'll know better what the real deal is .

Finally,
Auriemma allegedly walked over and according to Shannon, "invited himself and started talking about coming from an immigrant Italian background and saying he could relate to inner-city blacks. We were like, 'whatever.'"
Anyone think that Geno wouldn't have a better line of crap than that?

Reaction Score

Lol.

Um. I'm inclined to believe Geno as well. But I don't think it's because of the old "Hey, it's not like he ever sexually assualted his college-aged players" argument. Those aren't exactly comparable offenses.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
How did you go from trying to steal a kiss to sexual predator?

Does anyone really think Geno has enough pull with the NBA to have its personnel reassigned?

I'm not saying he's a sexual predator. I'm saying just because you think you know someone by the company that they keep, don't assume that they're different when they're in a similar situation but with different people.

CL82

Reaction Score
I'm not saying he's a sexual predator. I'm saying just because you think you know someone by the company that they keep, don't assume that they're different when they're in a similar situation but with different people.
JaYnYcE, I'm not saying you are sexual predator either. I'm saying just because someone posts on the Boneyard doesn't mean that they don't act differently elsewhere.

Reaction Score

Well he'd be crapping where he's eating in this case.

My point was Geno spends his time with women. Almost 100% of the time. Between college girls, commentators, refs etc..

Sexual predators don't start when they are 50. And not once has there been the slightest hint of anything inappropriate. Doesn't make sense.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow her over doty? dam geno thats weird.

this seems like bs to me to be real. hope this lady burns in hell for this media blitz. i think pat summit had something to do with it.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog