OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches. | Page 37 | The Boneyard

OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You realize that while bleach destroys DNA evidence, it also oxidizes metals quickly and in aggressive manner. In other words - you be caught through circumstantial evidence. (Why was this wood chipper bleached?) Just run some other small mammals through it and the contamination from numerous mammalian sources will be enough to confound any forensics lab. (Well there were indications of non plant DNA, but for all we know, a rat's nest was in a log and said animals were macerated during operation.)

Anyone else a little disturbed by this?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You realize that while bleach destroys DNA evidence, it also oxidizes metals quickly and in aggressive manner. In other words - you be caught through circumstantial evidence. (Why was this wood chipper bleached?) Just run some other small mammals through it and the contamination from numerous mammalian sources will be enough to confound any forensics lab. (Well there were indications of non plant DNA, but for all we know, a rat's nest was in a log and said animals were macerated during operation.)

Much easier to bring the body to a cemetery, drop it in an open grave dug for a pending burial, and cover with just enough soil to get the job done.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
TMZ

Dickie V speaking. Last ten seconds sounds like he calls out what happened at Duke and the reclassifying

Reaction Score

I saw that particular interview on the Bowen recruiting win written and didn't hear it until here. It is amazing how guilty the SOB sounds and how hard it is for him to find the words as to how he fell into his lap. I mean he sounded like a GD liar there even if you didn't know what was coming down the road. Wow just wow.

Last edited:

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Anyone else a little disturbed by this?
Think of where I work.
(Hint - Tier 1 Research Institute)
What I do.
(Code Monkey and Lab Manager)
I know my way around biology labs, because, well, I've run a couple. And the GD postdoc's pouring concentrated bleach in the sinks tic's me off to no end. I have to scrub the oxidation out every week. Otherwise Environmental Health Services brings it up and asks about our chemical disposal procedures (that the Postdocs are obviously not following). Eventually I will need to borrow businesslawyer's woodchipper, but I have lots of mammalian DNA in the freezer...

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Think of where I work.
(Hint - Tier 1 Research Institute)
What I do.
(Code Monkey and Lab Manager)
I know my way around biology labs, because, well, I've run a couple. And the GD postdoc's pouring concentrated bleach in the sinks tic's me off to no end. I have to scrub the oxidation out every week. Otherwise Environmental Health Services brings it up and asks about our chemical disposal procedures (that the Postdocs are obviously not following). Eventually I will need to borrow businesslawyer's woodchipper, but I have lots of mammalian DNA in the freezer...
That last part isn't helping

Reaction Score
When I think about the arrogance of Harrison and Ems it is quite upsetting that we were hammered while this garbage was under their nose

Reaction Score
Who's who

Player 3- PJ Dozier
Player 4- Juwan Evans
Player 5- Jahvon Quinerly
Player 6- Arizona player
Player 7- Arizona player
Player 8- Charles O'Bannon Jr (?)
Player 9- USC player
Player 10- Brian Bowen
Player 11- Balsa Koprivica
Player 12- Nasir Little
University 2- South Carolina
University 3- Oklahoma State
University 4- Arizona
University 5- Southern California
University 6- Louisville
University 7- Miami
AAU Program- 1Family
Company 1- adidas

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Sean Miller...

‘You can make millions off of one kid’: Details of the college basketball corruption case

"Dawkins called Richardson two days later and said the undercover agent — posing as the financial backer — was willing to provide the extra $15,000 if Richardson would treat it as a payment for the following three months. Richardson agreed, according to the documents.Dawkins spoke to the undercover agent that same day and said that, “(The head coach at Arizona) is talking out of his mouth, he wants (Player-5) bad as (expletive). So, I mean, the leverage I have with that program would be ridiculous at that point"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom