OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is your thoughts on Game 6?

My thoughts, not much has changed, LeBron is going to have to be incredible to win the next 2 games, otherwise I see Warriors wrapping it up, they are a much better basketball team.

Reaction Score
It would suck if cavs blow out gsw tonight and then gsw blows out cavs @ oracle, too many damn blowouts i want a close game. Sure, in 2008 the celtics blew the doors off the lakers in game 7, but games 1-6 were decided on avg by 6-7 points. There has been an unhealthy amount of garbage time in these finals/playoffs.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
How did thread go 5 pages, and talk about Lebron's leadership skills? Talk about a hijacking

Reaction Score
Shocked to see the Cavs favored tonight
Well, look at it this way.

Cavs at home.
Coming off a big win on the road.
GSWs must believe they are the much better team, which they are, and they must believe there is no way they are going to get beat in a game 7 at home - which is probably true. Ergo, they will not be as motivated as they could be.

Problem with the blowouts is that a team shooting the 3 poorly gets behind and then starts bombing low percentage 3s to try to come back, making the gap worse, with the other team relaxing further and stroking their 3s.

I'm with the last poster - here's to hoping for at least a close game tonight. If it goes 7, I expect it to be close at the half with GS winning by at least 20.

Reaction Score
How did thread go 5 pages, and talk about Lebron's leadership skills? Talk about a hijacking

This has basically become the Finals thread as the other one was relegated for w/e reason.

It would suck if cavs blow out gsw tonight and then gsw blows out cavs @ oracle, too many damn blowouts i want a close game. Sure, in 2008 the celtics blew the doors off the lakers in game 7, but games 1-6 were decided on avg by 6-7 points. There has been an unhealthy amount of garbage time in these finals/playoffs.

Pretty sure that series was 6 games. Their finals match-up in 2010 was 7 games.

Reaction Score
@bballgrda Yeah , good call. I dont have the time to check, but i would bet the average margin of victory in these finals has been one of the highest ever. There hasnt been a classic nail biter yet, just going back a decade most finals have 2-3 games decided under 6 pts. only 2014 is similar

Reaction Score
@bballgrda Yeah , good call. I dont have the time to check, but i would bet the average margin of victory in these finals has been one of the highest ever. There hasnt been a classic nail biter yet, just going back a decade most finals have 2-3 games decided under 6 pts. only 2014 is similar

Well let's hope this plays out like 2013, where, after game one, the teams exchanged blowouts and then put everything together for a classic game 6 and 7. I think we might get it.

Reaction Score

The first 4 games set the Finals record for largest margin of victory by a mile (forget how bad it was, but it was mentioned during on air during game 5).

Reaction Score
The playoffs continues to be blowouts. Warriors look horrendous only scoring 10 points in last 18 minutes at one point but it does seem like refs are doing live field test to bring back hand checking. Klay and Curry are getting held up everywhere they go, it's no excuse but it's happening. No clue what Kerr is doing playing Ezeli all the time, he's hands down the worst player on either team. I know Mo Buckets plays no D but at least he can do one thing well.

Reaction Score
If Iggy continues to resemble a 80 yr old as far as mobility, gsw will have serious issues headed back to oracle for game 7. Still think they have another run get this to single digits though. 16 is nothing to this team it'll be 8 if you turn your head

Reaction Score
Injuries might be the undoing of the Warriors this season.

Reaction Score
I don't get all this talk about the Warriors having so much more talent than the Cavs. The Warriors have zero big men now without Bogut, Tristan Thompson is a way better rebounder than anyone on the Warriors as is Love. Harrison Barnes blows.

Reaction Score
Is the moving screen illegal in the NBA? I've been watching players set screens where they just plow into the defensive players the entire playoffs. I'm guessing it just isn't enforced?

Reaction Score
Uh oh, Iguodala is going to the locker room for some physical therapy.

Reaction Score
Klay gets fouled going to the rim with no call, next time down he cuts to the rim and gets fouled going for a layup and no free throws. The refs have been brutal.

Reaction Score
Not happy with Kerr, poor adjustments and Iggy should not be in the game. He's holding his arms in a weird position because his back hurts so much.

Reaction Score
i have never seen a player quite like lebron. Never really saw magic in his prime but Lebrons passing has to be up there.

Reaction Score
Curry is definitely better than King James!!

I don't understand how people think LeBron is better than Curry, I just don't get it, lol....

Get a life gentlemen, for the people who said that, get a clue, so shot...

Reaction Score
The Cavaliers supposedly had an 8% chance of winning the series at one point.

Reaction Score
NBA got what they wanted with game 7, always loved this league but I understand where the people are coming from when they say it's a little too scripted for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom