OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Green suspended for Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The move to put Ezeli in can not be defended. I can't imagine what Kerr was thinking at a time when they had a chance to possibly take control of the game.
and what's shocking is he did it 2x, started the 2nd half with him and lost control of the game, then put him in the 4th when it was obvious he was unplayable. That was all time worst coaching stuff right there

Reaction Score
So Lebron ties Bird and Wade in titles and passes Isiah in titles. Hes at least 3rd all-time right behind MJ and right there with Magic.

Reaction Score
Curry had his moment in this 4th and completely blew it, disastrous 4th quarter for him

Yeah, I love this Warriors team, but this is one of the biggest choke jobs I've ever seen, and it starts from the top (Kerr, Curry, and to a lesser extent Thompson) on down.

I hope he was playing through an injury, because otherwise his performance in these finals is inexplicable and impossible to digest as a fan of ball.

Reaction Score
It's a good learning experience for Curry, good humbling experience for him, like I've said in the last couple of months he's very good, but I think the media and people have gotten way ahead of themselves with putting his name with groups of players who are the greatest of all time...

I understand he had a great regular season, one of the greatest of all time, but the playoffs are the measuring point when you start talking about the greats...

Think this is good for him, will give him fuel to comeback and be even greater, think he became a little non chalant in the way he plays, saw passes behind the back, jacked up threes in Game 7 of the finals...I think he will learn from this experience, to be more grateful and understand how perfect you have to be to win it all....

Reaction Score
It's a good learning experience for Curry, good humbling experience for him, like I've said in the last couple of months he's very good, but I think the media and people have gotten way ahead of themselves with putting his name with groups of players who are the greatest of all time...

I understand he had a great regular season, one of the greatest of all time, but the playoffs are the measuring point when you start talking about the greats...

Think this is good for him, will give him fuel to comeback and be even greater, think he became a little non chalant in the way he plays, saw passes behind the back, jacked up threes in Game 7 of the finals...I think he will learn from this experience, to be more grateful and understand how perfect you have to be to win it all....
He lost game 7 by 4 points after setting an NBA record for wins. don't think he should throw out the baby with the bath water. I think he's already a great but they as a team couldn't hit a shot down the stretch. it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom