OT Down goes Brady | The Boneyard

OT Down goes Brady

Reaction Score
and down go the Pats, they had their opportunities, Derrick Henry is a BEAST and Vrabel called a great game against his protege.
Vrabel is Belichek's protoge

Reaction Score
NFL seems really weak these days, Patriots shouldn't have even been in that game until the end. Deshaun Watson's play today was unreal though.

Reaction Score
NFL seems really weak these days, Patriots shouldn't have even been in that game until the end. Deshaun Watson's play today was unreal though.

Watson is so clutch, Texans can't be laying an egg for a half against KC next week. Pats definitely didnt look right all year including the usual reliables like Edelman he makes that catch Pats are in field goal range and most likely win it there.

Reaction Score
Im not a Patriots fan by any means, but theres no way Brady goes out like that, right?

Its just a discussion we dont know I dont think he does by no means am I hating btw, just wanna get some discussion going.

Reaction Score
Im not a Patriots fan by any means, but theres no way Brady goes out like that, right?

That wasnt supposed to mean hes done this year hes done perhaps as a Pat, the more you play the more father time is breathing down your neck I hope he comes back.

Reaction Score
Vrabel hasn’t cashed a Pats check in like 10 years. He played for Belichick but absolutely not a “protege”
I was replying to the OP saying Belichick was Vrabel's protoge. I knew what he meant and was simply correcting the usage. I have no opinion on the substance of the characterization.

Reaction Score
I was replying to the OP saying Belichick was Vrabel's protoge. I knew what he meant and was simply correcting the usage. I have no opinion on the substance of the characterization.
Noticed that after the fact

Reaction Score
True he did however, pull a Belichick tactic on him taking the 1:48 off the clock on the delay of game penalty, and the false that was brilliant.
I found that whole sequence fascinating to watch, and Romo and Steratore really enhanced the broadcast with their explanation as it unfolded.

Reaction Score
As a Jets fan, that clock runoff was especially sweet because Belichick did it to be an to Gase and the Jets earlier in the year. I love the fact Vrabel did it to him and that Belichick threw a tantrum while he did it. Soooooo sweet.

Reaction Score
As a Jets fan, that clock runoff was especially sweet because Belichick did it to be an to Gase and the Jets earlier in the year. I love the fact Vrabel did it to him and that Belichick threw a tantrum while he did it. Soooooo sweet.

It was absolutely delicious seeing Belichick complain about someone taking advantage of a stupid rule to his detriment, as if that hasn't been his entire MO for 20 years.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I learned 2 things from the NFL yesterday:

- Pats need receivers...turns out you can't have Tom throw it to just anyone
- Deshawn Watson is a damn winner and I'd take him going into any fight

Reaction Score

For years we heard how it didn’t matter who the Pats had on offense. Brady and Belichick could game plan it and use everyone.

Turns out Gronk was THE lynchpin of all that. Remove him and all of a sudden they all look a lot more human.

Reaction Score
and down go the Pats, they had their opportunities, Derrick Henry is a BEAST and Vrabel called a great game.

Pats were a good not great team this year that got significantly overrated by a very easy schedule. They struggled quite a bit with the good teams they played through the year.

Vrabel’s game plan was very simple and very effective. The Pats has absolutely no answer for Henry and offensively, all they did was run him straight down their throats.

Reaction Score
I learned 2 things from the NFL yesterday:

- Deshawn Watson is a damn winner and I'd take him going into any fight

Complete tale of two QBs down the stretch of that Texans-Bills game. Allen got rattled big time and was completely in his own head. That is Watson’s time to shine and he took complete control.

Reaction Score

Actually my favorite portion of the game to watch. He's bitching like mad at the refs about Vrabel utilizing a rule while the league is ready to fine them again for yet another photo shoot violation. Loved this more than I should have quite honestly! LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom