OT- Angel Hernandez | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT- Angel Hernandez

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
People who fight over sports teams=biggest losers on the planet

Except for soccer Hooligans. There's something pure about a football club vs football club all out brawl. It's its own sport.

Reaction Score
Does Boone make it back next year? He's completely asleep at the wheel the past 2 games. Just awful.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Does Boone make it back next year? He's completely asleep at the wheel the past 2 games. Just awful.

He'll get 1 more season at least... this is tough to watch. How you let CC finish the inning in an elimination game is wild.

Reaction Score
Yankees fans ridiculous tonight. Groaning on every ball. He’s a bad umpire. We get it
So far he's been fine. Only one really bad call. Think it was an inside pitch to Bogaerts that he called a strike. Other than that he's been fine.

Reaction Score
He'll get 1 more season at least... this is tough to watch. How you let CC finish the inning in an elimination game is wild.
It's honestly unacceptable, we're supposed to have this great bullpen and he gives the game away by keeping Severino in and turning it over to Lance "friggin" Lynn and tonight he sits on his hands again.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It's honestly unacceptable, we're supposed to have this great bullpen and he gives the game away by keeping Severino in and turning it over to Lance "friggin" Lynn and tonight he sits on his hands again.

Yes Lynn over green was a terrible decision.

Reaction Score
I can kind of side with keeping Severino in to at least face the first batter, with someone up in the bullpen, but if that first batter reaches then you have to bring somebody in, and he failed to do that. Then like you said he brought in Lance Lynn, then after that Chad Green who gave up 3 100+ MPH balls in game 1. Was hit hard again last night. Definitely unacceptable lol.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Oh god Barnes is in. You’d think I’d love a Husky turned Red Sox but he makes me pooop my pants.

Reaction Score
I can kind of side with keeping Severino in to at least face the first batter, with someone up in the bullpen, but if that first batter reaches then you have to bring somebody in, and he failed to do that. Then like you said he brought in Lance Lynn, then after that Chad Green who gave up 3 100+ MPH balls in game 1. Was hit hard again last night. Definitely unacceptable lol.
Boone definitely f”d up on Lynn over green. Lynn is a long reliever, why bring him in in a critical inning and a close game? That’s greens spot to get out of that inning, then once the game plays out more, you either fall behind a lot and use Lynn, or if it’s close bring in the big guns. Instead they pitched a catcher in the 9th...

Reaction Score
If they didn't just fire Girardi I think Boone would be fired over this. Congrats to Boston, should be a great series against the Stros.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If they didn't just fire Girardi I think Boone would be fired over this. Congrats to Boston, should be a great series against the Stros.
Is Boone actually in jeopardy? 100 wins as a rookie manager and a four game loss in an ALDS as an underdog? Tough room

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Oh now the Yankee bats wanted to come alive

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member