Official NLI thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The logo on his hat looks a little different than usual.
I own the same color hat with the "C", and the C is a bit different shape.
Just an observation.

remember all those times i bitc*ed about the block C needing to drop the outline? looks better, but to think on that hat!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You don't send your LOI nobody is holding a spot for you.

You don't hold up the faxing for a party. You fax now and have the party whenever.

We'll see what happens.

Reaction Score
I love the family shots of these players. I would be so proud if I had a son earning his way to a scholly from a great school. It's a great achievement.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
2- @UConnFootball: Jordan Fuchs, a 6-5, 220 TE from Christ the King HS and Malvern, NY is officially a Husky..welcome Jordan #bleedblue #signingday
Pretty much any kid coming out of Christ the King is a welcome addition, whether on the court or the gridiron. Welcome, Jordan! (now who's gonna throw you the ball?)

Reaction Score
Pretty much any kid coming out of Christ the King is a welcome addition, whether on the court or the gridiron. Welcome, Jordan! (now who's gonna throw you the ball?)

I love this young man's potential. What a target.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

yea, i will take the security guard and janitor from that hs also to work in storrs. one of the best connection high schools we will ever have and we need to keep it that way.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I love the family shots of these players. I would be so proud if I had a son earning his way to a scholly from a great school. It's a great achievement.
It is amazing...heck, my daughter just got accepted to UCONN...just plain accepted...and I was thrilled. Can't even imagine how it would feel to have her playing ball there, not to mention getting a world-class education for free. Congrats to the new Huskies, and to their parents...a HUGE reason those kids are in the position they are today.

Reaction Score
@UConnFootball: Michael Boland a 6-5 265 pound DT from Dunmore, PA and Dunmore HS is a Husky! Welcome Mike! #bleedblue #signingday

Reaction Score

I love this young man's potential. What a target.

Reaction Score
Our Rivals page shows who has their signature in vs those committed but not signed. Weird that they don't show anyone signed for BC, at least as of a few minutes ago. Some schools hold that back?

Reaction Score

BCbhN3zCMAAikj2.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Our Rivals page shows who has their signature in vs those committed but not signed. Weird that they don't show anyone signed for BC, at least as of a few minutes ago. Some schools hold that back?

The rivals list is a little behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom