Official NLI thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really think Mr Lagow should stop posting in this forum. I want Richard to come to Uconn, but no good will come from participating with the fans. It rarely worksout. He should ignore us.

And again, I want to see Lagow in Storrs..... he shouldnt fear the competition. No matter where he goes, he's going to have to earn that space.
Parents interacting with the fans create memories that last a lifetime. All I will say.

Reaction Score
Mr Lagow thanks for the update. Hope Richard is feeling well very soon. Whatever happens, its been great having your insights on the forum. We only ever so often get parent input and info so its great to have you participate. Sure hope you will be a regular poster here!

Reaction Score
Looks like half the class is ready to go. No surprises at this point.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
i remember when a non-critical post would get you accused of being zach's girl friend...

Reaction Score
Stapleton introduced by UConn as a DE. That may answer a few questions about all the TE commits

Yeah it's been known for a while he was coming in as a DE. He mentioned in December he's looking forward to breaking Trevardo's sack record.

pj

Reaction Score
Mr. Lagow, thanks for the updates. I for one appreciate you coming here and love to hear from parents. I know we can annoy the heck out of parents so many migrate to a private board, but it's great for us to hear the news.

I don't know why some posters aren't willing to respect the Lagow's decisions. If Richard wants to have a signing ceremony at his school, he deserves the opportunity. Let him enjoy it. If he's sick, it's inconsiderate to ask him to do work. It doesn't matter whether the LOI comes in today.

Reaction Score
Especially parents of a QB. People on this board are so patient and understanding with QB performance. I don't see any issues.

XrxMc.gif

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
People, this is a big event for a kid. If he's sick and has an official event scheduled at his school, it makes sense to postpone it.

We've all been conditioned over the past two years to take every bit of news as the worst case scenario. There is plenty to be positive and excited about today.

And you may get a repeat of that feeling on Friday. I know some of you haven't got that kind of action in a long time.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I remember those posts as being critical of other QBs. Not non-critical.
that may be closer to the truth, this place wasn't as committed to civil discourse in those days as it is now.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
well - bed time in Seoul; hope to wake and see that we closed out the rest of this class; nice to feel a little positive energy for this team.

Reaction Score
Thank God the Live Blog is now getting cricket scores from India as half the world now uses the hashtag BleedBlue!

Next year I will do my best to set up a website and videocast for us to interact along with this board which is indispensible IMO. I was 80% there until the holidays and my back blew up. I will be looking for all you media critics to step up and contribute.

Reaction Score
I know we're all focused on the quarterback situation, with good reason I might add. But any news on other signees we were expecting (or not?)

Reaction Score
Here's a pic of Tim Boyle signing his LOI I found on Twitter:

BCbRXOqCcAEuawk.jpg:large

The logo on his hat looks a little different than usual.
I own the same color hat with the "C", and the C is a bit different shape.
Just an observation.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thank God the Live Blog is now getting cricket scores from India as half the world now uses the hashtag BleedBlue!

it was a nice attempt but they need something unique that they can take and do more than a tshirt with. im convinced that #UConnTerritory is the answer. it fits in several ways. it allows you to billboard and carve out a footprint to claim and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom