Official NLI thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@UConnFootball: Cameron Stapleton a 6-4 225 DE from Poly Prep County Day School and Staten Island is our newest Husky Welcome Cameron #bleedblue #signingday

Reaction Score
Well just like him , I'm on a smart phone. These things, you can take em anywhere.

Reaction Score
Well just like him , I'm on a smart phone. These things, you can take em anywhere.
Also like you there are twenty four hours in a day for him as well and it doesn't take all of them to see the doctor, he can hit the fax machine somewhere in one of those hours!

Reaction Score
Come on Lagow! Get that NLI in!! I think we'll all sigh a breath of relief once we see that Tweet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

His father said in another thread Richard came home from last night with a 103 fever so the signing event at school for him has been put off until Friday.

Said it had nothing to do with school choice. Curious that Richard has not tweeted anything related to not feelong good (103 fever in nothing to sneeze at)

Trying so hard to hold my tongue.

Reaction Score
I agree, but I think they had an official ceremony set up at the school. Oh well, going to have to wait n see here boys. Doesn't give me the warm fuzzies either to be perfectly honest but not much we can do but wait I guess.

Reaction Score
@UConnFootball: Cameron Stapleton a 6-4 225 DE from Poly Prep County Day School and Staten Island is our newest Husky Welcome Cameron #bleedblue #signingday

Stapleton introduced by UConn as a DE. That may answer a few questions about all the TE commits

Reaction Score
Yeah we've extolled our virtues as much as possible. For what it's worth he retweeted and favorited my RT him talking about being on ESPN. I hash tagged it #bleedblue. I think he's solid. Great kid and I don't blame him or his father for having second thoughts, but at the end of the day I believe that he will stand tall at the challenge.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
His dad has already said in another thread, he won't be signing today because he has run a fever of 103.2 and has to go to the doctor.

So how would Boyle or Cochrane handled the fever?

....just kidding...get that LOI in to UConn Richard!

Reaction Score
11?

Cory J
Tim B
Sha-ki
T Lucas
T Hopkins
T Myers
Ormsby
Stapleton
Thompson
Fuchs
C Wright

Reaction Score
What's up with the negative waves?!?!?

Today is the biggest day in the kids football career to date. Since Boyles committment, there have been tweets from him saying that things can change. Even when there was word about another QB coming in he was saying that adding another QB in his class could change things for him. I have moved past the fact that we might lose him because of this. I couldnt agree more that each of these individuals needs to do what is best for them. No one is going to look out for their interest more than themselves. Today he is a tweeting madman, but there hasnt been anything about him being sick. No "Sorry UConn Country, gonna have to wait till Friday for my LOI." It just seems incredibly convienient to have come down with a 103 fever.

I hope the kid is well, but this is just mashugana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom