Official NLI thread | Page 36 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
but people here say we dont have a brand crisis.....when bad things happen in ct like sandy hook or storms, ppl on social media say uconn instead of ct or connecticut becuase they can't understand the difference or what uconn stands for. thats 100% our fault as a school not figuring out of to let both live correctly and they continue to not fix the issue. people think things like this are small and funny. there not. kids looking to apply to schools or getting sports recruiting stuff in the mail have trouble figuring it out all the time...

Or he could have nervous and excited at a press conference.

But then there isn't anything to complain about.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Or he could have nervous and excited at a press conference.

But then there isn't anything to complain about.

u are unreal. theres going to be a snow storm 2moro that covers the state. but in storrs it will be sunny, 60 out with 4 rainbows all connecting the corners of campus in your mind. this has been talked about and made example of time and time again. but ppl like u just chose to ignore it.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
u are unreal. theres going to be a snow storm 2moro that covers the state. but in storrs it will be sunny, 60 out with 4 rainbows all connecting the corners of campus in your mind. this has been talked about and made example of time and time again. but ppl like u just chose to ignore it.

Somehow, I don't think Calhoun or Geno ever allowed it to hold them back.

There is a difference between thinking everything is great vs. thinking that insignificant things are significant.

Reaction Score
Kivon Taylor during his signing day ceremony at his Atlanta HS said he was committing to UConn University. Richard?!?!? Get here and pump our school like you have been please!

Link to video? Interested to hear him speak.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
i have to admit HFD is pretty funny.

that one made me laugh

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Haven't commented or read here...did I miss anything?

Reaction Score
LOL, ROTFLMAO, LOI, LOL, KL 413 RL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I didn't have much of a chance to check the board the last day or so, but this dumpster fire of an "Official NLI Thread" has morphed from Whaler and someone who may or may not be a recruits father pissing on eachother to pictures of 2 elephants having an amorous moment (from behind) while giving a ride to a bunch of tourists, and Johnny Knoxville glistening over a bag of dildo's - the most prominent of them being Husky Blue.... Pure gold!

All those in the northeast, be sure to stock up on water, wine, beer, or whatever your poison is! Be safe.

th

Reaction Score
I think nothing screams, "We don't have a bona fide offense. It's all a gimmick!!!" louder than the Wildcat formation.

Is the pistol a gimmick too? We all hate the wildcat because it has been so dreadfully awful in its design and execution at UConn. But if you can have a QB that can threaten the edge with his legs but is a talented passer he makes that CB or DE or safety have to make a choice between defending the run or defending the pass, and that is a great arrow in your quiver.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I guess Lagow isn't ready to sign LOI based on his tweet just now (reading between the lines). Didn't count on it today. Still hoping he signs.

Reaction Score
I guess Lagow isn't ready to sign LOI based on his tweet just now (reading between the lines). Didn't count on it today. Still hoping he signs.

Can you post it? Not surprised...dammit.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Can you post it? Not surprised...dammit.
Richard Lagow™✅ (@RichardLagow)
2/8/13, 9:27 AM
I'm going to get asked the same question 50 times at school today.

Reaction Score
Is the pistol a gimmick too? We all hate the wildcat because it has been so dreadfully awful in its design and execution at UConn. But if you can have a QB that can threaten the edge with his legs but is a talented passer he makes that CB or DE or safety have to make a choice between defending the run or defending the pass, and that is a great arrow in your quiver.

You know, I've been paying attention around here for quite some time, and I do believe you've got a thing for setting up that hard edge and toying with it. :)

and I actually woulnd't mind myself, seeing some kind of offensive design that actually does have the defense, and specific defenders, guessing out there regularly.

It's been a long, long, longlong time since we've had an offense, that actually took advantage, of that natural football 101 theory thing - that the offense actually knows the play call and is proactive, and can use that to their advantage, while the defense has to guess and react.

Reaction Score

But maybe the question is "Where should we tell the ESPN cameraman to go when he gets here"?

Reaction Score
Try being a Jets fan. You have to watch the wildcat disrupt the offense rhythm on Saturday AND Sunday.
I never felt bad for a Jets fan before. My deepest apologies.

I think Weist would prefer the spread option.

Reaction Score
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/east/

Three-star quarterback Richard Lagow (Plano, Texas/Plano) chose not to submit his letter of intent on Wednesday. Part of the reason was Lagow was sick on Wednesday, but the 6-foot-6, 220-pound quarterback, who is still committed to the Huskies, added he’s exploring other options.

“I didn’t feel 100 percent about signing, so I didn’t,” Lagow said. “I am opening things up and looking at all options. I still may sign with UConn, but I’m open to anyone else, also.”

“I’m not afraid of the competition, but they got a new [offensive coordinator], and the coach who recruited me (Clayton White), who I built a good relationship with, left for another school,” Lagow said. “I just didn’t feel right, so I held off.”

He plans on shopping around for the time being. He still has an offer from North Texas, and he had one-time interest from Clemson, Colorado State, Arkansas and Texas Tech. Lagow called North Texas “a program on the rise” and spoke highly of the coaching staff but added that he’s open to all comers.

So the truth comes out. Lagow was holding out for better offers. So all of the @holes on here that think they are so smart, ( slamming every and anybody that doubted the sick in bed story was the reason he couldn't sign his LOI) but can't see the plain truth if it were slapping them in the face. Geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom