Official: Mamoudou Diarra to Cinci | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official: Mamoudou Diarra to Cinci

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Tequilla...100% agave until i can forget we hav

No, baby. That's an angry spirit. A little chardonnay will get you where we're going tonight.

Enya says everything is just fine. I believe her.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
As people have already said this thread should go wonderfully. I'll be back on page 10.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
As people have already said this thread should go wonderfully. I'll be back on page 10.

After about four pages of Enya, we're gonna have suicides here.

Reaction Score
no surprise about Diarra... He shoulda been ours when he visited.... when he didn't commit then decided to go see Cincy it was over... this late in the recruiting game you make a decision and that's it normally...

Reaction Score
Would have loved him but I'm not gonna lose sleep over a kid I'd never heard of a month ago.

If we miss out on Daniels and Jarreu I'll start to worry. Maybe it's the optimist in me, but I see a fairly realistic path that leads to a good team next year still

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Would have loved him but I'm not gonna lose sleep over a kid I'd never heard of a month ago.

If we miss out on Daniels and Jarreu I'll start to worry. Maybe it's the optimist in me, but I see a fairly realistic path that leads to a good team next year still
Need some bodies for this year. But also '18 needs to be very good

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

That's right. No one is losing any sleep here.

Going with the flow.

Reaction Score
Need some bodies for this year. But also '18 needs to be very good
Yeah I'm mildly concerned about the lack of bodies. But I think with Daniels (my preference over Jarreu, and seems more likely at this point) that gets a start on 18. Bring in Daniels, Efretui, Rooks/Williams, and grad transfer wing.

That gives us a depth chart of
PG: Adams, Gilbert
SG: Vital, Anderson
SF: Larrier, Polley, (Daniels)
PF: Diarra
C: Cobb, Carlton, Efretui, Rooks/Williams

Looking at that team, I think a grad transfer to play some minutes at the 3/4 behind Larrier is the big hole. Not a perfect team by any means but that's some decent frontcourt depth for a season to being Carlton/Efretui slowly and leave space for 2018 bigs to go after hard

Reaction Score
This is the straw to break the camel's back. Fire KO.
Lol is there a way to ignore a thread. This thread is going to be a piling heap of these type of comments

Reaction Score
While we're in the mood... what's going on with Waters? Was his thread taken down because he's probably not coming here?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So I wasn't bring this up but there have rumors of dirty recruiting on Cronan's part.

Apparently he broke into Diarra's room at UConn and left this in there:

kaopectate-12632_1.jpg

Reaction Score
Lol is there a way to ignore a thread. This thread is going to be a piling heap of these type of comments

Yes, you can ignore threads. And it's called trolling. We are not going to be an attractive spot until we look good on the floor which I hope/think will be this season. A good start to next season should thwart all this negative recruiting. I don't care about this miss unless we actually can't even suit up 12 legit D1 players. It's disconcerting that we lost a kid who seemed like a lock but outside perception can change very quickly. I don't think it has been this bad in a long time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom