Official: Mamoudou Diarra to Cinci | The Boneyard

Official: Mamoudou Diarra to Cinci

Reaction Score
Good for Cinci. I really hope we can find four more quality players at this stage. It would be great to fill one or two of those spots in the next week.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Good for Cinci. I really hope we can find four more quality players at this stage. It would be great to fill one or two of those spots in the next week.
Yeah. Hopefully Cinci can pull some weight OOC. We need two more quality players this offseason. I'm more concerned with a healthy team to get us to the tourney and more concerned with '18 recruits

Reaction Score
He's really going to love being a "wing" with Evans and Cumberland in front of him lol

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Everything is fine.

It's a nice day. Everything is fine. The weekend is here. There's a 5'11" two-star Peruvian power forward with a club foot who's rumored to be a heavy UConn lean. Everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

Here's an Enya video because that's what relaxed people listen to when everything is fine. Kick up your feet, open that box of chardonnay and let the fineness carry away the troubles that you should not be having because everything is fine.

Reaction Score
uc.gif

Reaction Score
Everything is fine.

It's a nice day. Everything is fine. The weekend is here. There's a 5'11" two-star Peruvian power forward with a club foot who's rumored to be a heavy UConn lean. Everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

Here's an Enya video because that's what relaxed people listen to when everything is fine. Kick up your feet, open that box of chardonnay and let the fineness carry away the troubles that you should not be having because everything is fine.

You clearly can't stand Ollie and aren't a fan of UConn basketball. Get lost, you trolling newbie.

Reaction Score
Everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

Tequilla........100% agave until i can forget we hav

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom