NON-Uconn WCBB News | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NON-Uconn WCBB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I wonder if UConn will be there.....:rolleyes:

2 from the Pac 12, unusual for an early season tournament. Oregon vs. South Carolina final possibly, interesting. Boston might get a rude early introduction to college hoops trying to deal w/ the Ducks veteran front court duo of Hebard and Sabally.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
2 from the Pac 12, unusual for an early season tournament. Oregon vs. South Carolina final possibly, interesting. Boston might get a rude early introduction to college hoops trying to deal w/ the Ducks veteran front court duo of Hebard and Sabally.
Oregon and Wazzu will almost certainly be placed in different divisions. That happened this past year with Kentucky and Ole Miss.

Reaction Score

It’ll be more like Herbert Harrigan and Saxton facing off against Hebard and Sabally. Boston and Amihere will likely coming off the bench.

Reaction Score
It’ll be more like Herbert Harrigan and Saxton facing off against Hebard and Sabally. Boston and Amihere will likely coming off the bench.

SC will be loaded next year. Very excited to see how those big freshmen adjust early on. I expect a nice improvement in the rebounding department for sure.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
LeBron James is a fan of Oregon

Apparently, Koby Bryant and his daughter are as well, both of whom attended the Oregon game at USC and visited the Oregon locker room after, signed shoes (Koby), gave advice to some very star-struck wbb players, etc. There was also a very positive twitter about Oregon "balling" during the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Apparently, Koby Bryant and his daughter are as well, both of whom attended the Oregon game at USC and visited the Oregon locker room after, signed shoes (Koby), gave advice to some very star-struck web players, etc. There was also a very positive twitter about Oregon "balling" during the game.

Yes I think Kobe is a big PAC 12 fan as well a UCONN fan. If the Huskies make it to Tampa I expect Kobe to be there sitting behind the bench.

Reaction Score
SC will be loaded next year. Very excited to see how those big freshmen adjust early on. I expect a nice improvement in the rebounding department for sure.

Me too! Not used to seeing us get crushed on the glass so hopefully that’ll be behind us. Although Saxton is proving to be a pretty good rebounder this year.

Reaction Score

Not sure Amihere will be ready to play that early.
Some seemingly well sourced rumors that she’s going (went?) under knife again.

Reaction Score
Not sure Amihere will be ready to play that early.
Some seemingly well sourced rumors that she’s going (went?) under knife again.
Went. She sat behind the bench all night, leg lifted upon a chair with her knee immobilized in a knee splint, and she is on crutches. She should have plenty of time to heal and rehab and be ready for the season though there’ll no doubt be cautious as they were with BCM.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Went. She sat behind the bench all night, leg lifted upon a chair with her knee immobilized in a knee splint, and she is on crutches. She should have plenty of time to heal and rehab and be ready for the season though there’ll no doubt be cautious as they were with BCM.

BCM ? This aint CockyTalk..... you gotta spell out names here ;):p:D:D:D:D:cool:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
BCM ? This aint CockyTalk..... you gotta spell out names here ;):p:D:D:D:D:cool:
triaddukefan, I think Odom jumps higher than any female player I have ever seen on her jump shot. Have you seen anyone jump higher on their shot? I noticed it tonight. I did not notice it when she played in high school.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
triaddukefan, I think Odom jumps higher than any female player I have ever seen on her jump shot. Have you seen anyone jump higher on their shot? I noticed it tonight. I did not notice it when she played in high school.

She certainly does elevate on that shot. No one immediately comes to mind as far as females go. Now imma be looking all weekend long at other players jumpers :D

I only saw one highlight package of her in high school. This one here.

Reaction Score

Did you notice which leg? Previous ACL was her left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom