Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 47 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Not sure who put together this video clip of Aaliyah Chavez's official visit to Texas (perhaps she did), but I hope it bodes well for Texas . . .

I have always expected Texas to be her landing spot

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Emilee Skinner to Duke.

200.gif

@triaddukefan How will you celebrate this commitment?

Two Donuts, one cinnamon roll, and a chesse Danish from Daily Donuts. A chopped bbq plate, and a Newport cigarette.

Reaction Score
The Bears picked up their second commitment of their 2025 class this week with the commitment of 5’10 state champion Detroit Edison Academy SG Isis Johnson-Musah weeks after her official visit to Cal. The newest Bear also stars for her Michigan Crossover AAU squad after averaging 17 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists a game in her junior season.
Isis Johnson-Musah chooses Cal

Reaction Score
The Detroit Edison program seems to develop nationally ranked talent consistently. Saw them live a couple times when I was in Michigan for exposure events Ontario teams would attend. Learned through a friend that they're unable to compete nationally due to state rules for high school basketball. Thought that was unfortunate as they've had some competitive teams when Rickea Jackson and DeeDee Hahnemann were there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom