Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 41 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
I don't think 1 underwhelming recruiting year immediately following a big class in 2023 is an indicator of any type of decline for LSU. Especially with their healthy use of the transfer portal. The only thing I question is why host 3 top 10 guards at the same time knowing that they will likely be competing with each other and Mikaylah for significant playing time?

Reaction Score
I don't think 1 underwhelming recruiting year immediately following a big class in 2023 is an indicator of any type of decline for LSU. Especially with their healthy use of the transfer portal. The only thing I question is why host 3 top 10 guards at the same time knowing that they will likely be competing with each other and Mikaylah for significant playing time?
Is Grace Knox capable of being a forward at the 4? She is 6’2

Outside of that idk. Divine seems like a gifted guard who can be a PG/SG

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Is Grace Knox capable of being a forward at the 4? She is 6’2

Outside of that idk. Divine seems like a gifted guard who can be a PG/SG
I believe LSU wants her to replace Morrow at the 4.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I've seen some recent articles that refer to Grace Knox as a "guard" or a "wing". She's definitely not a guard, IMO. Maybe she can play on the wing; but, she seems to be an outstanding rebounder, so I'm thinking she'll be more suited to play PF in college.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee has gone position less. So that would not matter if she goes to Tennessee.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Tennessee has gone position less. So that would not matter if she goes to Tennessee.

I'm gonna need to see it on the court this season in order to believe it. Doubt Hollingshead and Spearman can play more than one actual position effectively.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm gonna need to see it on the court this season in order to believe it. Doubt Hollingshead and Spearman can play more than one actual position effectively.
This is a different style of play. You will be able to see in a few weeks.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
You still can’t play position less defense
Washington tried it at times last year. It doesn't necessarily work, but you certainly can do it if you want to.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Notre Dame taking advantage of contact period to visit/have people visit, specifically two prospects of the Class of 2026.
  • Addison Bjorn had ND assistant coach and recruiting director Michaela Mabrey (also a guard/wing coach) in the bleachers for the first day of her high school's fall shoot-around in Missouri.
  • Savvy Swords, the younger of the Swords sisters (Syl is a frosh at Michigan now) is taking an unofficial visit to Notre Dame this weekend. Swords of course, was also a high school teammate of Notre Dame freshman post, Kate Koval.

Both Bjorn and Swords are listed as (at least) 6'1" by Hoopgurlz and as playing the wing position. Both of their styles of play remind me of ND's current wing, one Sonia Citron.

Since they're both in Class of '26, there's probably a ways to go here....;)

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

All good schools, no riff raffs among them. However, one school stands above the rest.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
2026 Olivia Vukosa cuts list to 16 lucky programs . . .

Vukosa’s top 16 are Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, South Carolina, Tennessee, UConn, North Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Baylor, Iowa, LSU, Maryland, Louisville, and Virginia Tech.

Reaction Score
2026 Olivia Vukosa cuts list to 16 lucky programs . . .

Vukosa’s top 16 are Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, South Carolina, Tennessee, UConn, North Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Baylor, Iowa, LSU, Maryland, Louisville, and Virginia Tech.

Me UConn

Reaction Score
Aaliyah Chavez visiting Texas on September 28, with visits to Texas Tech and LSU to follow in October. Previously visited ucla earlier in August. Allegedly not visiting all 6 finalists for an official visit.

Planning to sign during the early signing period in November per her dad.

Ayla McDowell (#18 recruit) visiting TCU soon.

Reaction Score
It fell off last year because she only recruited the 1, 2, and 3 prospects. She is casting a much wider net this year
She had 3 recruits that play the same position visit at the same time. That doesn’t make sense at all

Reaction Score
She had 3 recruits that play the same position visit at the same time. That doesn’t make sense at all
And likely not gonna land any of em as well.. I don’t see Dawn missing on Divine if she pushes for it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom