Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 43 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
ND Makes Offer to Autumn Fleary, Class of '26 PG

(Thx to the Bench's mwayne for initial post)

This is the second point guard in that class offered by Coach Ivey, along with Kate Harpering of Georgia. If one of them was to attend, she'd be there during Hannah HIdalgo's senior year and could play with/learn from HH before taking the reins the next year.

Fleary attends Sidwell Friends, which ND has not had that much luck with recently. While they were a finalist for the services of Jadyn Donovan, she chose to attend one of those "triad schools." :rolleyes:;)

Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
Not sure if we heard/read the same interview or not. I recall her saying she was "open" to playing anywhere regardless of the distance from home. I don't think she stated she was "wanting to leave home".

I believe she is from Nevada and only recently moved to southern California; so, don't think she's a native of California.
It was a was about a month ago it was something along the lines of "I would like to go away, but not opposed to staying home". I think the OV will tell the tale and how comfortable she is w/ each school.

She is from NV anyways so probably more open than people think. But USC has been on a roll recruiting wise though lately granted it'll be interesting to see if that giant freshmen class has any affect on their 2025 class. Sometimes its more difficult following up on a big class like that

Reaction Score
Looks like mulkey is attempting to recruit this year after taking last season off

But I saw the LSU coaches were up there watching Kaleena Smith today

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Looks like mulkey is attempting to recruit this year after taking last season off

But I saw the LSU coaches were up there watching Kaleena Smith today
That was before the in home visit. ;)

Reaction Score
Daria Biriuk, a 6'1 G/W from Webb School (same school where Del Rosario and Velez played) will announce her commitment Friday. I've been saying for a year that it's Vandy. Now, after she made official visits to Ohio State and Mississippi State in recent weeks? I say it's Vandy. She's #73 on ESPN's Hoopgurlz.

Reaction Score
Daria Biriuk, a 6'1 G/W from Webb School (same school where Del Rosario and Velez played) will announce her commitment Friday. I've been saying for a year that it's Vandy. Now, after she made official visits to Ohio State and Mississippi State in recent weeks? I say it's Vandy. She's #73 on ESPN's Hoopgurlz.

Hope she picks the school that is the right fit for her. Several players from Webb School transfered after their freshman season.

Velez - Syracuse from LSU
Summer Bostock - Houston from Maryland
Bree Robinson - James Madison from Michigan State

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Best of luck!

Dillon77

Reaction Score
PG Emilee Skinner Announces 5 Finalists

This includes ACC rivals Notre Dame and Duke, along with UCLA, Iowa and TCU. Skinner, a 6'0" point guard from Utah, would be venturing from her Utah home with any of these choices.

(Thx to IrishFan2008 for the initial post)

Reaction Score
PG Emilee Skinner Announces 5 Finalists

This includes ACC rivals Notre Dame and Duke, along with UCLA, Iowa and TCU. Skinner, a 6'0" point guard from Utah, would be venturing from her Utah home with any of these choices.

(Thx to IrishFan2008 for the initial post)

TCU gets a lot of love. Kinda like Tennessee. Always the bridesmaid never the bride

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Emilee's been pretty quiet. Hoping Iowa, thinking Bruins.
Iowa's system would fit her perfectly.
Yes...she's as quiet about this as Niele Ivey is about most of her recruiting efforts, so I'm hoping that could be a match.
Ivey's had good -- no, great -- success with her last two point guards (Miles, Hidalgo), so I'm hoping that translates.
(Still, your thoughts on Iowa and UCLA are pretty solid...)

Reaction Score
247 sports has joined the list of wbb ranking services. For those who don’t follow football, 247 is a major player in ranking hs football prospect, in football, they have their own ranking and a copmosit ranking of theirs and others. They do not have a composite ranking for wbb - yet.

Here is there inaugural wbb prospect ranking for 2025:

Brandon Clay appears to be in charge.

Reaction Score
247 sports has joined the list of wbb ranking services. For those who don’t follow football, 247 is a major player in ranking hs football prospect, in football, they have their own ranking and a copmosit ranking of theirs and others. They do not have a composite ranking for wbb - yet.

Should have expected them to get into the fray now the On3 has their own WBB coverage. Clay leveraging the same approach as Laflin isn't surprising.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

I must have missed when Aaliyah Chavez's top 6 became a top 4? Texas, LSU, South Carolina, and adding Tennessee. Dropping Texas Tech, UCLA, and Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I must have missed when Aaliyah Chavez's top 6 became a top 4? Texas, LSU, South Carolina, and adding Tennessee. Dropping Texas Tech, UCLA, and Oklahoma.
Yeah, pretty sure "Tennessee" is supposed to be Texas Tech, I don't think SCar is one of the four favorites. I think we are just a hat on the table to threaten the favorites with a last visit - like Juju and Iriafan did in their "NIL discussions."

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Should have expected them to get into the fray now the On3 has their own WBB coverage. Clay leveraging the same approach as Laflin isn't surprising.
@visitingcock

I lined up the "new" ratings vs Prospects Nation (which Brandon Clay is still part of) and while there are place-by-place differences for sure, the groupings look pretty similar.
Ugh....my eyes won't abide yet another chart....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

I think that site incorrectly put Grace Knox's Top 4 schools for Chavez who is still considering her six finalists, and Tennessee is not one of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom