#8 Grace Knox (W/PF)
#9 Emilee Skinner (PG)
#14 Nyla Brooks (W)
#15 Deniya Prawl (W)
#16 Jaliya Davis (F)
#18 Ayla McDowell (W)
#19 Aliyahna Morris (G)
#20 Jordan Speiser (G)

Anyone want to make predictions where these players end up?

Reaction Score
With fall upon us, we are now less than 3 months froms NSD

Of the top 20 players, these are the ones left on the board:

#1 Aaliyah Chavez (G) SCar finalist
#5 Divine Bourrage (G) SCar finalist
#6 Agot Makeer (W) SCar finalist
#7 Zakiyah Johnson (G/W) SCar finalist
#15 Deniya Prawl (W) SCar finalist
#16 Jaliya Davis (F) SCar offer
Add:
#40 Jaida Civil (G) SCar finalist

All I will guess is we get 2 out of those 7 with #1 being highly doubtful.

Reaction Score

@YoDore Vandy got another one!

Yes, thanks. Saw that this morning and posted it on the Vanderbilt thread along with a youtube highlight package. This one came out of the blue for me. I had no idea she was in the picture, but she looks like she can play. She'll come in as Sacha Washington is leaving, so she'll get a chance.

Reaction Score
Yes, thanks. Saw that this morning and posted it on the Vanderbilt thread along with a youtube highlight package. This one came out of the blue for me. I had no idea she was in the picture, but she looks like she can play. She'll come in as Sacha Washington is leaving, so she'll get a chance.
The poster I follow who retweeted it noted she's a late bloomer as she had started competing for Australia at the U18 age level. Coach Ralph could have gotten a sleeper in her I think.

Reaction Score
Feels like as of late we've been seeing more international recruiting, maybe its just me

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I am mostly interested in where Brooks goes. If she goes to Tennessee with the Pauldo twins. That would be a great class.

Reaction Score
Feels like as of late we've been seeing more international recruiting, maybe its just me
Maybe the announcements of commitments, but I don't think the trend is any different than previous years. If you take Canada out the equation, it may be easier to determine if this is really the case.

Reaction Score

Curious who this is in reference to. Although the picture in article posted shows Divine Bourrage and Zakiyah Johnson

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Curious who this is in reference to. Although the picture in article posted shows Divine Bourrage and Zakiyah Johnson

Divine Bourrage. Wouldn't be surprised if she commits on her visit in a few weeks.

Although according to that article and others sources I've read/heard that Johnson is trending towards LSU also.

Reaction Score
Divine Bourrage. Wouldn't be surprised if she commits on her visit in a few weeks.

Although according to that article and others sources I've read/heard that Johnson is trending towards LSU also.
Wow I assume Johnson wouldn’t leave the states but on the SC boards I read once Johnson was open to leaving to expand her brand

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Divine seems to have similar size to LSU verbal commitment, Bella Hines. Johnson could play SF at 6'0, but also another big guard.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Divine seems to have similar size to LSU verbal commitment, Bella Hines. Johnson could play SF at 6'0, but also another big guard.
Knox & McDowell are the tallest players we're still pursuing in this class. Knox is plan A to replace Morrow next season.

Reaction Score
I mean its still a take regardless for LSU. Divine to my knowledge watching her in AAU is a pass first combo guard who can play PG position quite well. For LSU, especially Mulkey who has been playing musical portal chairs with PGs for many years, they need this just in case they dont land Chavez. Gotta have backup options and dont count your chickens until they hatch (see last year)

I dont think size at SF/W position matters all that much if someone is 5'10-6'1 in WBB, What does matter is those 4 and 5 positions size wise though

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Grace Knox sets official visit schedule:

By the Numbers
  • Grace Knox's official visits: LSU (Sep. 7), Texas (Sep. 14), USC (Sep. 21), Tennessee (Oct. 11).

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Grace Knox sets official visit schedule:

By the Numbers
  • Grace Knox's official visits: LSU (Sep. 7), Texas (Sep. 14), USC (Sep. 21), Tennessee (Oct. 11).

Big recruiting weekend for LSU on Sep. 7th. Knox, Bourrage, and Johnson.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Big recruiting weekend for LSU on Sep. 7th. Knox, Bourrage, and Johnson.

I will be surprised if Knox lands anywhere other than Southern Cal. I'm just glad she won't visit SC until after she visits LSU and Texas.

Kim does great when she gets the last visit from a recruit; surprised she has so many early September visitors scheduled the first weekend in September and not much later in the process.

Reaction Score
I will be surprised if Knox lands anywhere other than Southern Cal. I'm just glad she won't visit SC until after she visits LSU and Texas.

Kim does great when she gets the last visit from a recruit; surprised she has so many early September visitors scheduled the first weekend in September and not much later in the process.
Knox did an interview saying she would love to leave the state but still open to staying home. The fact that there is only one instate school/school in the local region seems to support this but yeah I’d say USC has an advantage being a school she is most familiar with

Idk why LSU has so many early visits. That new recruiting coordinator who replaced Messer has been pretty sketchy hire with recruiting decisions tbh. Granted Kim is still fully responsible for allowing it

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Bourrage was first set to visit in October. Then she moved it up to Sep 27th, and then just this week moved it up to the 7th. So sometimes it's the recruits wanting to visit early...and also they seem to schedule them around what's happening on campus, football games, and such.

I wouldn't want to follow LSU either, as in the past with Reese, and Morrow....they canceled their remaining visits after they visited LSU. Although HS recruits are a bit different than transfers but I expect the staff to go all out.

I did hear that LSU got the date they wanted with Chavez....but they're keeping that date very close to vest.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Knox has her visit to Tennessee during football season. Maybe she can see the Vol walk.

Reaction Score
Knox did an interview saying she would love to leave the state but still open to staying home. The fact that there is only one instate school/school in the local region seems to support this but yeah I’d say USC has an advantage being a school she is most familiar with

Idk why LSU has so many early visits. That new recruiting coordinator who replaced Messer has been pretty sketchy hire with recruiting decisions tbh. Granted Kim is still fully responsible for allowing it
Is there more context for this? Not understanding whats sketchy or out of the norm about this but i am not the smartest either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom