Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 38 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Saw this posted on the UConn board. Looks like Prawl's decision to move to IMG has paid off with respect to opportunities. The FIBA site still has her listed as playing for Fort Erie, but they can be behind sometimes.

She had some good games during the U17 tournament based on her stats. Will be interesting to see how this season goes for her.

Attachments

• 1000011084.jpg
    1000011084.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 86

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Saw this posted on the UConn board. Looks like Prawl's decision to move to IMG has paid off with respect to opportunities. The FIBA site still has her listed as playing for Fort Erie, but they can be behind sometimes.

She had some good games during the U17 tournament based on her stats. Will be interesting to see how this season goes for her.

ND and Prawl have known each other for quite some time; including those days she was at Fort Erie. In fact, I thought her move to IMG might've precipitated a break in interest, given how many IMG student athletes I see head to SEC or southern-based ACC schools. That said, looks like there's still mutual interest between Prawl and the Irish. She's had an unofficial to ND back in the Ft. Erie days. Will pay attention to see if she heads back to the Bend of an official.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Two Twin Signings by Two Schools in Class of 2025

While perusing the latest HoopGurlz 2025 listings, I noted that two local Jersey hoopsters -- twin point guards Mia and Mya Pauldo from Morris Catholic High School -- have both committed to Kimberly Caldwell at Tennessee. Mia (HG #13) and Mya (HG 49) are relatively short (5'5") but very active on both defense and offense (think Hidalgo, Hannah).

They could fit in well with Caldwell's up-tempo pace which employs lots of players. During her one year at Marshall, btw, she had two Hayes: Aislynn and Alasia, both 5'8" guards. Those two weren't twins but, hey, you get the point. ;)

Meanwhile, Creighton offered scholarships to 6'0" wings Neleigh and Norah Gessert, from Millard West HS in Nebraska. They must be twins because one is rated 90th and the other 91st by Hoopgurlz. :D:rolleyes:

Just two of those developments that caught my two eyes....

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Two Twin Signings by Two Schools in Class of 2025

While perusing the latest HoopGurlz 2025 listings, I noted that two local Jersey hoopsters -- twin point guards Mia and Mya Pauldo from Morris Catholic High School -- have both committed to Kimberly Caldwell at Tennessee. Mia (HG #13) and Mya (HG 49) are relatively short (5'5") but very active on both defense and offense (think Hidalgo, Hannah).

They could fit in well with Caldwell's up-tempo pace which employs lots of players. During her one year at Marshall, btw, she had two Hayes: Aislynn and Alasia, both 5'8" guards. Those two weren't twins but, hey, you get the point. ;)

Meanwhile, Creighton offered scholarships to 6'0" wings Neleigh and Norah Gessert, from Millard West HS in Nebraska. They must be twins because one is rated 90th and the other 91st by Hoopgurlz. :D:rolleyes:

Just two of those developments that caught my two eyes....
Pauldo twins are a great start for the staff in recruiting.

Reaction Score
A few interesting tidbits on the (espn) top 100 for 2025:

45 have committed
32 have put out a list of finalists
23 are unknowns (although they may have listed offers, schools they're interested in, official/unofficial visits, they have NOT put out any official list of finalists)

Of the 45 who have committed :

Big Ten (15), ACC (12), SEC (7), Big East (6), Big 12 (5)
Leaders: STAN(4), MICH.ST.(3),CREI(3), UCONN-IN-IA-PUR-VT-TN-AL (2)

Of the 31 who have put out finalists 7 have lists that are double-digits and will not be included here :

Big Ten: 30
IL (4), MD (4), USC (3), MICH (3),UCLA(2), MICH.ST. (2), IA (2),OHIO ST.(2),IN(2), PSU-RUT-NEB-WA-MN-NW(1)

ACC: 40
NC (7), DUKE (4), LOU (4), VT (4), CAL (3), MIA (3),CLEM(3)
ND (2), STAN (2), FSU (2), GT-PITT-VA-SYR-WF-NC ST. (1)

SEC: 46
Miss.St. (6), SC (5), FL (5), GA (5), LSU (4), KY (4), TX (3),
AUB (3), VANDY (3), TN (3), OLE MISS (2), OK -ARK -AL (1)

Big East: 4
UCONN (4)

Big 12: 17
AZ (3),TCU (2), KSU (2), WV (2), UT (2), COL (2), OSU (2),
TT -CINN (1)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A few interesting tidbits on the (espn) top 100 for 2025:

45 have committed
31 have put out a list of finalists
24 are unknowns (although they may have listed offers, schools they're interested in, official/unofficial visits, they have NOT put out any official list of finalists)

Of the 45 who have committed :

Big Ten (15), ACC (12), SEC (7), Big East (6), Big 12 (5)
Leaders: STAN(4), MICH.ST.(3),CREI(3), UCONN-IN-IA-PUR-VT-TN-AL (2)

Of the 31 who have put out finalists 7 have lists that are double-digits and will not be included here :

Big Ten: 29
IL (4), MD (4), USC (3), MICH (3),UCLA(2), MICH.ST. (2), IA (2), OHIO ST. (2), IN (2), PSU-RUT-NEB-WA-MN(1)

ACC: 38
NC (6), DUKE (4), LOU (4), VT (3), CAL (3), MIA (3),CLEM(3)
ND (2), STAN (2), FSU (2), GT-PITT-VA-SYR-WF-NC ST. (1)

SEC: 46
Miss.St. (6), SC (5), FL (5), GA (5), LSU (4), KY (4), TX (3),
AUB (3), VANDY (3), TN (3), OLE MISS (2), OK -ARK -AL (1)

Big East: 4
UCONN (4)

Big 12: 15
TCU (2), AZ (2), KSU (2), WV (2), UT (2), COL (2), TT -CINN -OSU (1)

Thanks for putting this together and excluding those 7. Including them at this time would have muddied the waters with respect to how things are shaking out with the Top 100.

Reaction Score
Quite the pivot in programs when you consider who she committed to. Will be interesting to see who she chooses.
She has really been under the radar, as she has not played travel ball before. She never played basketball before her 8th grade year.

I know Walz Has been high on her for a while. The moment she decommitted I think a lot of coaches jumped on her.

Danville is about 45 min to an hour from Louisville. So, it’s another player in our backyard. I do understand she tore her ACL recently, so, she likely will not see a senior season.

Reaction Score
She has really been under the radar, as she has not played travel ball before. She never played basketball before her 8th grade year.

I know Walz Has been high on her for a while. The moment she decommitted I think a lot of coaches jumped on her.

Danville is about 45 min to an hour from Louisville. So, it’s another player in our backyard. I do understand she tore her ACL recently, so, she likely will not see a senior season.

It's unfortunate that she suffered the injury, but it's great to hear how travel ball opened up these opportunities for her. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom