Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 41 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cool.... I saw that she was visiting a few weeks ago. seems like she had a pleasant enough experience

Yep.. and look where all those McDonald's all-americans have gotten us..... multiple final 4 appearances and national titles :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :oops:

Anyway. I've been thinking of boycotting McDonald's anyway..... they got rid of the Orange drink.... whats next? Head bang

Omg....if ur ever if CT plz hit me up

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Cool.... I saw that she was visiting a few weeks ago. seems like she had a pleasant enough experience

Yep.. and look where all those McDonald's all-americans have gotten us..... multiple final 4 appearances and national titles :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :oops:

Anyway. I've been thinking of boycotting McDonald's anyway..... they got rid of the Orange drink.... whats next? Head bang

Outlawing doughnuts.

Reaction Score
Smith tweeted this a hour ago:

A commitment perhaps?

Perhaps Decosta and Grayson officially committed. Baylor thread indicates that someone within the organization let it slip that Decosta and Grayson may have committed to KM...

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Re: Taylor Chavez, UW could really use some good news. Things have been deafeningly quiet on the recruiting front. Don't really expect them to win out over the other finalists though.

Reaction Score
Perhaps Decosta and Grayson officially committed. Baylor thread indicates that someone within the organization let it slip that Decosta and Grayson may have committed to KM...

I wouldn't go as far to say that DeCosta AND Grayson committed. Could be true if DeCosta is committing on Tuesday. I heard awhile back that Grayson was a silent committ. So who really knows?

Reaction Score
I wouldn't go as far to say that DeCosta AND Grayson committed. Could be true if DeCosta is committing on Tuesday. I heard awhile back that Grayson was a silent committ. So who really knows?

Smith also Tweeted out that she was excited for Tuesday so DeCosta is probably heading to Baylor.

Reaction Score
Smith also Tweeted out that she was excited for Tuesday so DeCosta is probably heading to Baylor.

I have to wonder if Mulkey gave out more promising starting spots then she has. I guess Baylor fans feel like Smith will be a small forward in college, so DeCosta can play at the Four, but what about Scott-Grayson, Morris, Richards, and Chou who starts?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Why would she ruin Decosta's moment?

Speaking hypothetically.

Playing devil's advocate here.. She could possibly be talking about something else.

But I agree with you all, I think she's talking about DeCosta.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If DeCosta does commit to Baylor I'll be surprised but not shocked. All along I thought it would be highly unlikely DeCosta and Smith would go to the same school. Mulkey and her staff are very good recruiters and this will be just another time it has come at SC's expense.

Get 'em committed and figure out playing time later I guess.

Reaction Score
If DeCosta does commit to Baylor I'll be surprised but not shocked. All along I thought it would be highly unlikely DeCosta and Smith would go to the same school. Mulkey and her staff are very good recruiters and this will be just another time it has come at SC's expense.

Get 'em committed and figure out playing time later I guess.
Just took a peak at the Baylor board and someone said that Decosta DID commit to Baylor...the truth will be revealed on Tuesday. They'll have a potent duo in Smith and Decosta.

Reaction Score
Having grown up not far from Waco, I'm trying to figure out why anyone would want to go to Baylor. I guess the great basketball record, maybe a sense of family, a good coach....Those are valid reasons, but still, there are so many things that come to mind....oh well.

Reaction Score
Having grown up not far from Waco, I'm trying to figure out why anyone would want to go to Baylor. I guess the great basketball record, maybe a sense of family, a good coach....Those are valid reasons, but still, there are so many things that come to mind....oh well.
Obviously it’s about the success that they’ve had. Winning 6 or 7 regular season conference championships surely helps. But the fact is that most high level athletic programs and colleges for that matter are located in rural areas. Whether it’s Tuscaloosa, Alabama or Storrs,Connecticut

Reaction Score
I have to wonder if Mulkey gave out more promising starting spots then she has. I guess Baylor fans feel like Smith will be a small forward in college, so DeCosta can play at the Four, but what about Scott-Grayson, Morris, Richards, and Chou who starts?
Who starts = who earns the start and who the coach can count on to set the tone for the game. I am no Baylor fan but I do not think a coach with Mulkey's resume has to promise starting positions. At this time, Baylor has few positions that look anything close to locked up for the next few years.

Reaction Score
Shoot..:.she could promise my kid the world...I still wouldn’t let my daughter go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom