Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Chennedy Carter. She's skilled and aggressive. She's like Schimmel and Slocum, maybe better. She'll be with a team without much elite level talent, so she'll stand out.
Yes I think she will be good.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
still waiting for the derivation of that first name...

"Instead of being like other kids and just walking around, I went to work," said Carter, whose first name is pronounced Kennedy. "I was the only girl in the gym that day, but any chance I have to get better, I'm going to take it."

I like Carter. I was very impressed with her during the FIBA games this summer. She's very talented, has lots of confidence and guile. Don't be concerned about Carter, she'll be fine. I would not be surprised to see her make 1st or 2nd team all conference for three years, after being named SEC Conference FOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Need a scorecard to keep track of who has committed and de-committed. Making room?

I think that possibility or a medical red shirt had been discussed on the Texas board

Reaction Score
that's the way most schools do it...........bring in the good and keep on recruiting if you can do better............tough luck for the "less" talented

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Big talk??? When was the last time S. Carolina beat UCONN??

please-pick-me-1383ki.jpg

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Local northern New Jersey paper write-up on a workout day at Saddle River Day. Regardless of what the author says, the major reason for this draw was Class of 2019 Michelle Sidor. I've seen her play in-person once each her frosh and sophomore year and can very much see why DePaul and Michigan are attending: she'd be a natural in Doug Bruno's uptempo offense; and, she reminds more more than a little of Katelynn Flaherty, the star guard at Michigan (and former running mate of Michaela and Marina Mabrey).

WBB: On hand for Saddle River Day (NJ) workout—BC/DePaul/Michigan/MS St./Ohio St/Pitt/Princeton/Seton Hall/Villanova http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/darren-cooper/2017/09/26/saddle-river-day-opens-up-recruiting-dance/704094001/ …

Saddle River Day opens up for college basketball recruiting dance

Reaction Score
Local northern New Jersey paper write-up on a workout day at Saddle River Day. Regardless of what the author says, the major reason for this draw was Class of 2019 Michelle Sidor. I've seen her play in-person once each her frosh and sophomore year and can very much see why DePaul and Michigan are attending: she'd be a natural in Doug Bruno's uptempo offense; and, she reminds more more than a little of Katelynn Flaherty, the star guard at Michigan (and former running mate of Michaela and Marina Mabrey).

Saddle River Day opens up for college basketball recruiting dance

Well it looks like our predictions for Sidor have been about 90% right............my original thread several years ago I guess asked if Michelle Sidor was UConn material? I suppose the answer is not quite...........if she was just a few inches taller, just a tiny bit quicker, perhaps so but she still is good enough to play for a bunch of top twenty teams..............not bad for a soccer player from NJ

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Well it looks like our predictions for Sidor have been about 90% right..my original thread several years ago I guess asked if Michelle Sidor was UConn material? I suppose the answer is not quite......if she was just a few inches taller, just a tiny bit quicker, perhaps so but she still is good enough to play for a bunch of top twenty teams....not bad for a soccer player from NJ

Agreed. Although she can handle the ball well-enough, by nature she's a scorer and could probably use a bit more height. I've seen some faster guards, yes, but she's certainly not far behind them and her endurance is a key attribute --- that soccer background has really helped because she goes hard all game. Academics is a big deal, as is finding the right team fit....I could really see her at Michigan, with another transplanted Tri-Stater, Jen Barnes Arico. In any case, hope she keeps on keepin' on, so to speak!

Reaction Score
Agreed. Although she can handle the ball well-enough, by nature she's a scorer and could probably use a bit more height. I've seen some faster guards, yes, but she's certainly not far behind them and her endurance is a key attribute --- that soccer background has really helped because she goes hard all game. Academics is a big deal, as is finding the right team fit....I could really see her at Michigan, with another transplanted Tri-Stater, Jen Barnes Arico. In any case, hope she keeps on keepin' on, so to speak!

Michigan seems to be an improving program........I could see her there............it will be fun to watch her playing with a more skilled team where she doesn't have to score every time down the court.........she certainly has the take no prisoner attitude any coach would love to have

Reaction Score
C. Wiliams changed her recruiting visit to Texas on 10/20 with C.Collier at Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom