Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hopefully it works out for her, sounds like Penn st needed her to make her mind up right away.

Yeah, it kind of reminded me of kids being accepted into school off the waiting list. "Congrats...you've got three days to decide." ;)

Coach Washington is from Flint, Michigan, and her other two recruits are from that state...a post and shooting guard. In this sense, Breen -- who from what I've seen is a forward/high post (depending on the system), should round out that class pretty well.

Reaction Score
anny Riego‏ @dannyriego 23h23 hours ago
Phones active on #Boo2017 breakout '20 Sydney Parrish #ILGR. Frosh avgd 13.2ppg @NikeGirlsEYBL & got a @umdwbb offer from U.of Maryland

C-3Qr_HXgAASctd.jpg

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
anny Riego‏ @dannyriego 23h23 hours ago
Phones active on #Boo2017 breakout '20 Sydney Parrish #ILGR. Frosh avgd 13.2ppg @NikeGirlsEYBL & got a @umdwbb offer from U.of Maryland

C-3Qr_HXgAASctd.jpg

Gosh, I'm writing about Sydney Parrish in a number of threads.
By putting this post in the "Non-UConn Recruiting Information," are you certain/prognosticating that Miss Parrish will not be playing for the Huskies?
She is, after all, a member of the class of 2020, which is a bit down the road.
(Not to scare you, but the Huskies vaunted 2017 crew of guards and wings will be seniors entering the 2020 year...:eek:) And Parish is supposed to be the real deal.

Of course, I'd much prefer if she took Rte. 31 North to South Bend and joined juniors-to-be Katlyn Gilbert, Abby Prohaska and crew. :rolleyes: ;)

Reaction Score
Gosh, I'm writing about Sydney Parrish in a number of threads.
By putting this post in the "Non-UConn Recruiting Information," are you certain/prognosticating that Miss Parrish will not be playing for the Huskies?
(Not to scare you, but the Huskies vaunted 2017 crew of guards and wings will be seniors entering the 2020 year...:eek:) And Parish is supposed to be the real deal.

Of course, I'd much prefer if she took Rte. 31 North to South Bend and joined juniors-to-be Katlyn Gilbert, Abby Prohaska and crew. :rolleyes: ;)

I wasn't sure if there has been confirmed interest from UConn and the tweet was about her getting an offer from MD.........will do a bit more checking to see if she is in in UConn's plans

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Take a closer look at the picture, Miss Parrish is playing with her shorts rolled up and over tucked-clearly she is not headed to UCONN. :eek:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Take a closer look at the picture, Miss Parrish is playing with her shorts rolled up and over tucked-clearly she is not headed to UConn. :eek:

While I reject the premise, I get a kick out of the post!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

She's a high ceiling prospect that's still growing, figuratively and physically, into her game... we may be the first, but I'm sure we're not going to be the last of the elite programs to offer her. I like that we've identified her early.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

I was pleased with what I saw from Bianca. She can obviously score.. but I can't wait to see how much better she gets once Dawn teaches her how to play South Carolina defense..

Reaction Score
I was pleased with what I saw from Bianca. She can obviously score.. but I can't wait to see how much better she gets once Dawn teaches her how to play South Carolina defense..

Yes she's going to be a baller, already getting the comparison to Tiffany Mitchell. I missed the game is there any way I could watch it again?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Yes she's going to be a baller, already getting the comparison to Tiffany Mitchell. I missed the game is there any way I could watch it again?

yep.. you can watch it here.. Rogers TV Waterloo Region

Scroll down to the videos and you'll see the Upperclassmen and the Underclassmen videos..

The Upperclassmen roster has Bianca Jackson and the underclassmen roster has a few SC recruits (Sam Brunelle and Rhyne Howard).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom