Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Raoul‏ @Raoul_000 11m11 minutes ago
WBB: Rhyne Howard, 6-0 G, Bradley Central HS (Cleveland, TN–2018), has committed to Kentucky (over Purdue and S. Car.); ranked #33 by espnW

Good luck to her at Kentucky. Mitchell likes guards that can shoot until their arms fall off and Howard definitely fits the bill. She will do well there.

I like where we stand with a few other guards in the class. Hopefully one of them work out for us.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Oregon St. now has 4 commits for '18 (I missed one the other day). 2 guards and now 2 post players, just got a commit from 6-7 Patricia Morris from California. Size isn't everything, but they'll have ridiculous height available for the '18-'19 season--3 players 6-7 or taller.

Reaction Score
  • Fiery 2018 guard Izabela Nicolette from Brazil (nicknamed "Little Taurasi") has announced her final four: UCLA, Michigan, Florida State, and Tennessee. Also, Christyn Williams has added a sixth school, Texas, to her list of finalists.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
  • Fiery 2018 guard Izabela Nicolette from Brazil (nicknamed "Little Taurasi") has announced her final four: UCLA, Michigan, Florida State, and Tennessee. Also, Christyn Williams has added a sixth school, Texas, to her list of finalists.
TN has already snagged Jazmine Massengill for 2019 adding Nicolette and/or Williams in the same class would seem unlikely?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

What is the official spelling of her name? I've seen it three different ways already.. makes it difficult to find information on her..

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What is the official spelling of her name? I've seen it three different ways already.. makes it difficult to find information on her..

I have seen both the first name and last name spelled differently and to complicate matters she goes by Letie-I think. Most of her hype is from this FIBA Championship U16 game Brazil vs Canada

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I may have missed this. But I saw Vanderbilt received two 2018 Commits.

Worth reiterating (because I posted about this already)...Since Joy Cheek has made the jump in May 2016 from tOSU to Vanderbilt...Ohio State hasn't received a single commit and has lost two players for transfer.

Vanderbilt, however, has gotten Autumn Newby and Chelsie Hall as well as these two commits. Granted, it's still early and Vanderbilt also has an entire new coaching staff and is stronger school academically. It's curious enough.

Reaction Score
Am I reaching or did it sound like Elizabeth Balogun wanted to say Uconn when she takes about the schools who have offered her, or was she going to say University of South Carolina. Maybe she would like a Uconn offer?

Reaction Score
Am I reaching or did it sound like Elizabeth Balogun wanted to say UConn when she takes about the schools who have offered her, or was she going to say University of South Carolina. Maybe she would like a UConn offer?

I guess this answers your question:

Raoul‏ @Raoul_000 50m50 minutes ago
WBB: Elizabeth Balogun, 6-1 G/W, Hamilton Heights Christian Academy (Chattanooga, TN–2018), has announced her commitment to Georgia Tech.

Reaction Score
Nalyssa Smith Tweeted yesterday that she's committing in August. Her suitors are likely Baylor and South Carolina being that she visited SC officially and Baylor unofficially on multiple occasions. I think she has already decided on what school she is going to and she's just waiting for her brothers birthday to commit. Hopefully Dawn can woo her because we really need a player of her caliber.

Reaction Score
The Gameocks women are in the top ten with 5-foot-8 Joanne Allen-Taylor of Houston. The others are Washington, Alabama, Mississippi State, SMU, Kansas, TCU, Georgia Tech, LSU and Texas.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Something seems off to me in this recruitment:

Why??

Adia Barnes is a well respected young coach. She should do great things at Arizona.
Maybe she has family in Tucson??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog