Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 75 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Gotta hand it to CHW....she can get recruits!!!!
I know it's always exciting to get a recruit, but she's #100 on PN and not in HG's top 60... I read she originally verbaled to Marshall, as a sophomore, but apparently changed her mind. She sounds solid but maybe raw. But not a highly rated recruit at all...

Reaction Score
Jayla Hemingway to Mississippi State. No. 3 wing and No. 13 overall on Prospects Nation. Unranked by Hoopgurlz.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
She's still a little raw but has a TON of upside.

She’s VERY raw in my opinion but the potential is definitely there. McCowan was very raw too out of high school (more than Cardosa IMHO) and look at her now.

Reaction Score
She’s VERY raw in my opinion but the potential is definitely there. McCowan was very raw too out of high school (more than Cardosa IMHO) and look at her now.

I agree, I'm glad we are on her early because she is from Brazil and building relationships is key for players who aren't from here. Good thing Dawn and Coach Keisha (Treasure's Mom) have a great relationship.

Reaction Score
Surprised Tennessee isn't on that list...scratch that...just read another tweet to say that they did.

A lot of vol fans feel like they're the front runner due to Massengill signing and Holly recruiting Treasure Hunt. Didn't they just sign a 6'5" post for 2019 and have 6'4" post Kushkituah for 3 more years? Seem like it would be an eventual log jam

Reaction Score
She's raw but improving rapidly and working hard on her game. She's much further along than McCowan was at her age. South Carolina and Tennessee very much in the mix for her and Treasure Hunt.

Reaction Score
A lot of vol fans feel like they're the front runner due to Massengill signing and Holly recruiting Treasure Hunt. Didn't they just sign a 6'5" post for 2019 and have 6'4" post Kushkituah for 3 more years? Seem like it would be an eventual log jam

Someone named their child Treasure Hunt? Oy.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
She's raw but improving rapidly and working hard on her game. She's much further along than McCowan was at her age. South Carolina and Tennessee very much in the mix for her and Treasure Hunt.

The work is definitely paying off. I’ve only seen highlights and FBC Hunt game footage here and there.. but she’s improved drastically. Her potential is through the roof.

Reaction Score

never stopped Baylor............btw......... is Treasure Hunt happy or angry with her parents?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Love Beal! I think she’s underrated and flying under everyone’s radar. IMO Beal, Horston, Bell, and Jones are the best prospects in the class

I’m also a big fan of Rickea Jackson. I would LOVE to see Jackson at SC. Apparently she’s grown and She’s projecting as a 4 at the next level but still has the quickness of a wing. I like that skillset.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
she had an interest in UConn at one point.....unfortunately not reciprocated by Geno as far as I know
I’m also a big fan of Rickea Jackson. I would LOVE to see Jackson at SC. Apparently she’s grown and She’s projecting as a 4 at the next level but still has the quickness of a wing. I like that skillset.
This was a class (2019) & position (wing) where UCONN unfortunately had to prioritized. Beal's interest in UCONN was high in 2016. At that time UCONN was focused on Brunelle. This meant that Beal, Jackson & Pusuis were less of a priority -all terrific players BTW. Since 2016 both Haley Jones and Laeticia Amihere have both emerged and are "probably" the priority for UCONN at position. Keep in mind that Jones and Beal have the academic credentials to get into to Stanford and the BB game enough to make an impact anywhere they decide to go. My guess is that Beal ends up at Stanford and my prayer is that Jones ends up UCONN.

Reaction Score
This was a class (2019) & position (wing) where UCONN unfortunately had to prioritized. Beal's interest in UCONN was high in 2016. At that time UCONN was focused on Brunelle. This meant that Beal, Jackson & Pusuis were less of a priority -all terrific players BTW. Since 2016 both Haley Jones and Laeticia Amihere have both emerged and are "probably" the priority for UCONN at position. Keep in mind that Jones and Beal have the academic credentials to get into to Stanford and the BB game enough to make an impact anywhere they decide to go. My guess is that Beal ends up at Stanford and my prayer is that Jones ends up UCONN.

so UConn put all their eggs in two baskets...........hope at least one of those eggs hatches..........

Reaction Score
Apparently ND has interest in Kierstan Bell? I wonder if she would be a fit for them with People committed already.

Reaction Score
Apparently ND has interest in Kierstan Bell? I wonder if she would be a fit for them with People committed already.

Bell isn’t a point guard so she and peoples could play together. Bell recently tweeted that she’s going to release a top 5 soon. She has visited ND, Ohio St, and Michigan unofficially. Also said to be visiting SC, NC, Minnesota and Rutgers. She might decide as early as the end of the spring AAU session of as late as November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99