Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 73 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

I've watched her play a few times this season. She is really good. she scored over 30 against Incarnate Word Academy ( Napheesa's old school), a school that played a national schedule and is favored to win it's fifth state championship in the last four yars. She scored big against many of the better teams in the St. Louis area.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I've watched her play a few times this season. She is really good. she scored over 30 against Incarnate Word Academy ( Napheesa's old school), a school that played a national schedule and is favored to win it's fifth state championship in the last four yars. She scored big against many of the better teams in the St. Louis area.

She was at our opening round game vs. Boise St. on Friday.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
you beat me to it......she's now going to be officially booted out of the UConn recruiting threads!!!
I don't know if she has seen the new locker room at Tennessee. It was just opened to the players . It looks great.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Well, I think I had a give-and-take with CocoHusky this week that I'd not heard anything about Brown and ND having any interest in each other and that silence was accurate! Well, no need to every add her to the prospective Irish prospect list. ;)

Lot of the usual suspects here....a number of teams that work well with bigs (both agile and otherwise), ranging from Baylor and Oregon State to Oregon. Outside of Oklahoma, looks like she had no interest in other Midwestern programs, such as Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Missouri, Creighton, etc. Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
Dara Mabrey led Manasquan to the Tournament of Champions crown in NJ today over Diamond Miller and Franklin..........scoring 30 points, 15 in the fourth quarter............Miller scored 20 in the loss..........Mabrey has outscored every ESPN ranked player she has played against even though she's not ranked in the Hoopgur;z Top 100

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Dara Mabrey led Manasquan to the Tournament of Champions crown in NJ today over Diamond Miller and Franklin.....scoring 30 points, 15 in the fourth quarter..Miller scored 20 in the loss.....Mabrey has outscored every ESPN ranked player she has played against even though she's not ranked in the Hoopgur;z Top 100

And Miller's-soon-to-be Terp teammate scored 23 points and had 15 rebounds for Manasquan, while Lola Mullaney had 16. Here's a link for all sorts of stories, pics, video replays, etc.
Full coverage: No. 1 Manasquan is girls basketball TOC champ, topping No. 4 Franklin

This is the fourth straight T of C final for the Warriors but their first since Dara Mabrey's freshman year, when she was paired with one Marina Mabrey.

Reaction Score
Saddle River Day forward Jaida Patrick recently had in-homes with Michigan and West Virginia............she's fallen through the cracks with Hoopgurlz but looks like a top 100 talent to my eyes.....

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Saddle River Day forward Jaida Patrick recently had in-homes with Michigan and West Virginia..she's fallen through the cracks with Hoopgurlz but looks like a top 100 talent to my eyes.....

Nice company you're keeping Charlie. Kim Barnes Arico (Michigan) and Mike Carey (West Virginia) have done good jobs of unearthing talent and/or taking those who are not rated quite that highly and helping them blossom. Besides Ms. Patrick, I could see SRD's Michelle Sidor flourishing at Michigan, given how Katelynn Flaherty did under Arico's (and Megan Duffy's [now HC at Miami of Ohio]) tutelage.

Reaction Score
Is there a decent recruit that Texas and Maryland aren't recruiting? Giving Jeff Walz a run for his money:

I live about 3 miles from Plano - amazing amount of talent in DFW area, both men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom