Non-Key Tweets | Page 687 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If you want a good example about how religious dogma gets rolling. Google the story about how some overly religious jerk at the air force academy tried to assign religious significance to the ceremonial folding of the US flag.

And the absolutely repugnant result.

Reaction Score
I don't think he is. He's doing an excellent job of trolling the board though, and yet people keep responding to him.

I'm sure he's in his basement LAFFIN his ass off.

Fixed it for you. OkieTroll is back.

Reaction Score
Leaving "religion" aside (whatever that means to you), there is actually an argument from "natural law". In physics charges of opposite signs attract and likes repel, and in biology there exists male and female to increase genetic diversity and hardiness or resistance to disease in a population. If we were all identical, one deadly infectious disease could have the potential to kill almost all of us. We are more spread apart say than several hundred thousand years ago but air travel reduces those distances. In biology 1 + 1 = 3 or more. Male + female is how the creatures on the planet's face reproduce and produce a future for themselves and that is "good". In superstring theory in physics there are no point particles, only vibrating strings, and everything is connected - this seems like "karma" where they say all sentient beings are connected by strong, invisible threads so you have to be careful with what you are doing.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Leaving "religion" aside (whatever that means to you), there is actually an argument from "natural law". In physics charges of opposite signs attract and likes repel, and in biology there exists male and female to increase genetic diversity and hardiness or resistance to disease in a population. If we were all identical, one deadly infectious disease could have the potential to kill almost all of us. We are more spread apart say than several hundred thousand years ago but air travel reduces those distances. In biology 1 + 1 = 3 or more. Male + female is how the creatures on the planet's face reproduce and produce a future for themselves and that is "good". In superstring theory in physics there are no point particles, only vibrating strings, and everything is connected - this seems like "karma" where they say all sentient beings are connected by strong, invisible threads so you have to be careful with what you are doing.

You are suggesting expansion love-ins?

Reaction Score
Don't talk about mature when you aren't even man enough to say what team you root for. Go away already.
All that would do is give you an opportunity to throw more insults my way and crap up the thread with the constant trolling from you, scotty, business lawyer, etc..

When you don't contribute and only post to start slap fights you are trolling. I'm surprised the mods let you crap up threads like this with constant whining.

Today discussion was about BYU and in the end it turned into a bunch of 1 way insults because of a bad case of butthurt.

I personally think this attention is going to be enough to make BYU reconsider some of it's policies and how those policies are viewed by other people and groups in this country.

Reaction Score
Enough. We're obviously being trolled. Please ignore and hope he'll get bored and go away.

Princess-bride-image.jpg

Reaction Score
Bruce Feldman‏@BruceFeldmanCFB
Heard from a source today that the notion of "football only" members being added to the Big 12 is gaining some traction.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6h6 hours ago
1) Need to get to 14 Schls to elevate to 8 votes
2) FB only adds decrease cost to TV partners..at least little bit

RedDirtSport ‏@RedDirtSport · 5h5 hours ago
@flugempire
Big12 already wanted Air Force before, taking just football with BYU washes a lot of hands

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 5h5 hours ago
@RedDirtSport
It doesn't wash enough hands. Doesn't wash FOX hands.

@RedDirtSport
Will see. But Oklahoma is FOX's proxy internally in B12 EXP discussions
Without Expanding into Eastern market..FOX says no

@RedDirtSport
As you know..University of Oklahoma & FOX Sports relationship is something both want to nurture. Not disrupt.

RedDirtSport ‏@RedDirtSport · 5h5 hours ago
@flugempire
you need to consider that if it goes down like this Fox is getting something, likely eastern exposure with Uconn

@RedDirtSport
Yes...
Which means Expansion needs to be more than 2 add ons to wash enough hands.
Or at least this is what we're told.

Reaction Score
Speaking of horses...

I remember the sooner horses pulling a covered wagon w a crazed cowboy at breakneck speed when we played them in the Fiesta. Gotta admit: they were intimidating...

Go fox, go Sooners, go Flug, go UCONN!

Reaction Score
Speaking of horses...

I remember the sooner horses pulling a covered wagon w a crazed cowboy at breakneck speed when we played them in the Fiesta. Gotta admit: they were intimidating...

Go fox, go Sooners, go Flug, go UCONN!
I'm surprised the PC crowd hasn't picked up on a major University celebrating stealing lands from native Americans.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the entertainment. Clearly you two are offended and more than likely mormon judging by the reactions. Religious groups have long needed to change thier policies on homosexuality. Mormons are no different. The sooner that you figure out this has nothing to do with conference realignment and everything to do with how our society views anti gay policies the better. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself with bogus claims that "You think the church shoudl change its' vies for an athletic conference" which is clearly not the case. The church shoudl change its' policies because its' no longer acceptable to discriminate against people based off of sexual preference and doing so sheds a negative light on the LDS. All conference realignment has done is bring the topic up for discussion because of views being expressed such as those by ISU's student body.

I won't resort to the pathetic personal insults you continue to make towards me. I dont' think that is a mature way to act nor does it make me feel better about myself to insult people on the internet. Have a great day!

I'm surprised but also not surprised that people don't seem to understand this.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised the PC crowd hasn't picked up on a major University celebrating stealing lands from native Americans.
Yeah, even if the latter were/are as native as being driven from East Asia by others or related explorers who found their way across the Bering Strait and down the Pacific intentionally or otherwise (Wayyyy OT).

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not a non-key tweet but neither are most of the posts here :

Last night I dreamt that UConn had a press conference to announce our membership in the B12. Can't quite recall who was at the podium, but they started crying before getting the words out, so there was a moment of terror like - is she going to say that we are out? But then someone yelled "we're in!" and everyone cheered and we all celebrated. It was pretty cool.

Note : I'm 0-1 so far on CR dreams (my PAC 12 dream from a couple years ago has thus far not panned out)

Reaction Score
Sorry to post this but I couldn't resist. If the Big 12 were to continue this circus with some sort of press conference, I am certain it would play out just like this:
"I have to apologize. The second runner up is Connecticut..."

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Not to support the MountainMan trolling extravaganza, but no one's asking the LDS to change their religion... what they're asking is for BYU to change their honor code. Just make some token and superficial changes to the stupid thing... blather on a little bit about diversity and loving everyone... without actually making any substantial changes to the code and the way you operate... just enough to give the Big 12 presidents cover. The cynic in me (which fills about 96.5% of me) says that this sort of thing would be very easy to do. I especially endorse this approach if it increases the odds of UConn joining the Big 12. Otherwise I could care less... you kind of know what you're signing up for when you go to BYU...

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not a non-key tweet but neither are most of the posts here :

Last night I dreamt that UConn had a press conference to announce our membership in the B12. Can't quite recall who was at the podium, but they started crying before getting the words out, so there was a moment of terror like - is she going to say that we are out? But then someone yelled "we're in!" and everyone cheered and we all celebrated. It was pretty cool.

Note : I'm 0-1 so far on CR dreams (my PAC 12 dream from a couple years ago has thus far not panned out)
Really, UConn fans ought to sue the ESPN and P5 for emotional distress... and loss of productivity.

Reaction Score
Really, UConn fans ought to sue the ESPN and P5 for emotional distress... and loss of productivity.
It's not a bad idea...but i'm pretty sure Blumenthal is the only lawyer that would take the case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom