Non-Key Tweets | Page 901 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
His "info" is like 3 steps removed. He told me his golfing buddy has a friend who has a friend in the UConn admin (supposedly)

He's also going to owe me a homefield UConn shirt on Sunday night if UConn doesn't have an invite by then. We made a bet. If we do get the invite then I owe him $100 lol
It will be the best money you'll have ever spent.

Reaction Score
I think a leak is more likely to come from a local guy.

Yea I’m not saying I’d bet my life on everything he says but I put more stock in a local “regular twitter guy” just sharing what he heard on this one topic than any of these guys who brand themselves as insiders and have been throwing stuff at the wall for 10 years now on a daily basis

Reaction Score
Yea I’m not saying I’d bet my life on everything he says but I put more stock in a local “regular twitter guy” just sharing what he heard on this one topic than any of these guys who brand themselves as insiders and have been throwing stuff at the wall for 10 years now on a daily basis

It is always possible that one of those guys knows something. Unfortunately, it is probable that twenty people will claim to know something for any one that does, meaning that picking one "nobody" to believe is taking a low percentage shot.

Reaction Score
Something different between sharing what you heard with some friends and sharing what you heard on a platform shared by hundreds of millions of people.

I’m sure he may have heard something, but it may have been indirect and I’m guessing his source isn’t continuing to provide data. Hence his position of, ‘just telling you what I heard’ and ‘that’s what my guy said’.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
He just said “my guy”.

Please stop posting him. He is too non credible for non key tweets.

He may ultimately be wrong, but what in the ever living hell does a golf fan stand to gain by tweeting that and then being harassed by psycho UConn fans for a week?

Seems like a particularly odd thing to do.

P.S. Hope all is well with you, you are missed on the dark side. Come back for football season?

Reaction Score
He may ultimately be wrong, but what in the ever living hell does a golf fan stand to gain by tweeting that and then being harassed by psycho UConn fans for a week?

P.S. Hope all is well with you, you are missed on the dark side. Come back for football season?

Yeah. I’ll be back soon. This realignment stuff is sucking me back into the internet.

Reaction Score

That’s a sensible take. But it’s also an anonymous parody account so it’s not like he is risking any sort of real credibility.

Reaction Score
lmfao there's plenty of reasons to have reservations about his credibility but because he said "my guy"? Get a grip

“my guy” has to be one of the dumbest sayings to pop up lately. And it adds zero credibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom