Non-Key Tweets | Page 730 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So delusional.

Keep thinking that. While you're at it, lets hear some ideas on how to make up a $50M/year (and growing) subsidy?

I’d love to hear how Oklahoma and whoever throw off 100+ million a year to keep the Big Ten whole. Nobody is adding to their denominator until someone figures out how to replace the money cable generates.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I’d love to hear how Oklahoma and whoever throw off 100+ million a year to keep the Big Ten whole. Nobody is adding to their denominator until someone figures out how to replace the money cable generates.

Even if Oklahoma or Texas could make the numbers work, I don't see why Oklahoma or Texas would even want to join the Big 10.

As long as either one of them is in the Big 12 (more so Texas to be fair) it is still a P5 league. They can play half their games in Texas for recruiting and play games their fans want to attend.

I don't think for one second that Oklahoma doesn't look at Nebraska and feel thankful they haven't swapped places.

Reaction Score
Yeah Flug and his BTM "insider"...former tweets

BTM: UC/UCONN/UH/BYU is where B12 expansion is headed. Would satisfy FOX.
Would satisfy UT donors (UT stays in B12 West with OU-TT)

BTM: The candidacies of UC/UCONN were internally linked up months ago. BYU/UH are now doing the same.

BTM: According to OU Contacts Presentations being scheduled between B12 & candidates are turning into Solution driven meetings on concerns

BTM: Conclusionary Data on "in the air" portion shows clear value for the addition of UCONN to the Big 12 Conference.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s so obvious, a car wash! You all can make money AND get CR info.
I was waiting for someone to respond with this post! Thank you!

Reaction Score
So delusional.

Keep thinking that. While you're at it, lets hear some ideas on how to make up a $50M/year (and growing) subsidy?
Um, the ACC is a guarantee for us, worst case scenario. Since markets drive college sports now. But if you want to go back to the Big East, whatever floats your boat.

Even schools like Memphis make an effort, while our fans cry and want to go back to the Big East.

Reaction Score
Um, the ACC is a guarantee for us, worst case scenario. Since markets drive college sports now. But if you want to go back to the Big East, whatever floats your boat.

Even schools like Memphis make an effort, while our fans cry and want to go back to the Big East.
Head bang

Reaction Score
Yeah Flug and his BTM "insider"...former tweets

BTM: UC/UCONN/UH/BYU is where B12 expansion is headed. Would satisfy FOX.
Would satisfy UT donors (UT stays in B12 West with OU-TT)

BTM: The candidacies of UC/UCONN were internally linked up months ago. BYU/UH are now doing the same.

BTM: According to OU Contacts Presentations being scheduled between B12 & candidates are turning into Solution driven meetings on concerns

BTM: Conclusionary Data on "in the air" portion shows clear value for the addition of UCONN to the Big 12 Conference.
this is so 2016...

Reaction Score
Even if Oklahoma or Texas could make the numbers work, I don't see why Oklahoma or Texas would even want to join the Big 10.

As long as either one of them is in the Big 12 (more so Texas to be fair) it is still a P5 league. They can play half their games in Texas for recruiting and play games their fans want to attend.

I don't think for one second that Oklahoma doesn't look at Nebraska and feel thankful they haven't swapped places.

You would think they might be a tad upset on the day the checks from the conferences get mailed, and OU's is about $15MM less than that of Nebraska.

CL82

Reaction Score
You would think they might be a tad upset on the day the checks from the conferences get mailed, and OU's is about $15MM less than that of Nebraska.
Wouldn't be surprised it OU's T3 deal made up most of that difference.

CL82

Reaction Score
You waited for it, and now it's here... some new non-key tweets:
1540583321808.png

Original post credits to @tcf15 and @Guapo

Reaction Score
Gotta read his whole timeline (Tweets/Replies).

He’s a legit report who seems to be reporting that he has sources telling him FS1 wants UConn in the Big East, no?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom