Non-Key Tweets | Page 529 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That "palpable intelligence evident" may account for the nuttiness that is also palpably present...

Scientists have reported that there is a link between creative genius and madness — with both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder frequent in highly creative and intelligent people.

I feel so at home on this board....as do the rest of my personalities.

I just knew you were Whaler and Nelson.

Reaction Score
The recent B1G TV talks feel like they have put the B1G out of reach for UConn. The ACC continues in its quest for an ACC network. The addition of UConn would help in that quest. That is why the ACC seems a more likely destination for UConn.
It isn't just UConn that was effected by the estimates of the scope of that contract ,which hasn't been finalized yet.
Both the B12 and ACC are completly destabilized if the final numbers approach estimates.
The PAC12 would be also except for their isolation.
So unless your already in the B1G or SEC or can view the Pacific from your window all but a few chosen ones are in jebrody.

Reaction Score
Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 · 3h3 hours ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted CBS Sports CFB
'Billion Dollar Buyer' star makes strong case for Houston in the Big 12

Hmm. Reading b/w the lines, seems like Houston is out of Big 12 expansion if he's calling out Texas for being scared

Adam Gold ‏@AGoldFan · 3h3 hours ago
@frankthetank111 why the hell would Houston have ever been in it?

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 · 3h3 hours ago
Texas state politics, Big 12 locking down Houston market against SEC encroachment, another reliable vote for UT

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 3h3 hours ago
@frankthetank111 @CBSSportsCFB UH has been out for some time. No network = no expansion.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 4h4 hours ago
"Do you think ... Texas fans are going to get excited about playing ... Connecticut or Cincinnati?," Fertitta asked,"
Fertitta knows...

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 4h4 hours ago
It's UCONN & Cincy if UT pulls trigger.
If trigger not pulled it indicates Texas themselves is making exit plans.

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@dwest624
Two pathways
1) Expansion UCONN/UC
2) UT says no makes exit plan/B12 implosion
B12 won't exist in current state for 8 more yrs

Reaction Score
JJudman ‏@jj1180 12h12 hours ago
@Bluevodreal you have been quiet on realignment...

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 11h11 hours ago
@jj1180 Not much to report. Needed ACC to have their hail mary meeting last week now we wait for Dominos...

Matthew D Carlson ‏@mcgoblue 25m25 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal @jj1180 are you hearing anything about teams signing a new GOR in the ACC?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 5m5 minutes ago
@mcgoblue @jj1180 last I heard was the schools rumored to b coming to Big10 refused.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3Protected Tweets 11h11 hours ago
B12 presidents and ADs find it comical how so many fans and media pundits are freaking out and spelling doom on the conference.

B12 is stronger than ACC and P12. Will be a solid 3rd place in revenue without a network or expansion.

MH ver3 ‏@MHv er3Protected Tweets 11h11 hours ago
They want to approach what the top 2 make and that's why they are going the direction they are.

OU and UT aren't leaving if they can help it so everyone needs to chill.

Geoff Johnston‏@geoffjBYU 8h8 hours ago
The basic story arising now is Texas is sick of the Big12 and is hoping to bail as soon as it can. Once UT leaves, the B12 is toast.

Greg Welch ‏@ArtDirectorBYU 8h8 hours ago
@geoffjBYU I get the feeling Texas would love to see OU leave and take the hit. Gives them political cover. Very curious where Texas goes.

BostonCoug ‏@BostonCoug 7h7 hours ago
@ArtDirectorBYU @geoffjBYU OU isn't going to take a political hit, especially if they go to the SEC, the B1G, or the PAC.

Geoff Johnston ‏@geoffjBYU 7h7 hours ago
@BostonCoug @ArtDirectorBYU The hit would be as the villain who finally killed the Big12. That and the GOR agreement hold things for now.

@geoffjBYU @ArtDirectorBYU question: without looking it up, who is the villain that killed the BigEast?

Greg Welch ‏@ArtDirectorBYU 7h7 hours ago
@BostonCoug @geoffjBYU The ACC?

@ArtDirectorBYU @geoffjBYU did the ACC take a big image hit for taking down the BigEast?

@BostonCoug @ArtDirectorBYU It's a regional problem more than national. Schools left behind will hold grudges for a long time.

Greg Welch ‏@ArtDirectorBYU 7h7 hours ago
@geoffjBYU @BostonCoug Right. Texas legislature that will say "well, if you're deciding to leave you can decide to take Tech with you."

@ArtDirectorBYU @BostonCoug Yep, as public schools they have state politics to deal with as well.

Geoff Johnston ‏@geoffjBYU 8h8 hours ago
@davistbell Independence, the SEC, the B1G, the Pac12. The world is their oyster

Geoff Johnston ‏@geoffjBYU 8h8 hours ago
@davistbell With no UT and OU the Big12 is done as a power conference. They follow the Big East into obscurity

Jarron Udy ‏@Jarron21 8h8 hours ago
Jarron Udy Retweeted Geoff Johnston

@MH ver3 what are your thoughts on this ?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3Protected Tweets 6h6 hours ago
@Jarron21 @geoffjBYU rubbish. UT loves their conference. OU is the one with issues and they are being ironed out

Jacob Fechter ‏@JWFUtah 8h8 hours ago
@MH ver3 is the conference trying to play ESPN? So they know what they are really doing?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3Protected Tweets 5h5 hours ago
@JWFUtah the conference isn't as stupid as the media would like you to believe

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3Protected Tweets 5h5 hours ago
@JWFUtah CBS is the one doing most of the mud-dragging. Guess who has no vested interest in the B12?

Jacob Fechter ‏@JWFUtah 5h5 hours ago
@MH ver3 good point

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
I'm lost. What are you talking about and what does it have to do with whaler11? Stay on topic.
You are obviously very lost, I quoted the last line from the article that was being discussed. Now take a lap for stupidity.

Reaction Score
"Whaler11" is actually a cool dude. If he was such an as some of you are assuming (remember, people get intoxicated on here), his wife wouldn't be with him. She is not a needy-type woman.

No need to bring family in for insulting. Almost like saying, your mom must regret having you.

Reaction Score
"Whaler11" is actually a cool dude. If he was such an as some of you are assuming (remember, people get intoxicated on here), his wife wouldn't be with him. She is not a needy-type woman.

No need to bring family in for insulting. Almost like saying, your mom must regret having you.
Thank you Mrs Whaler11.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I know Whaler's mom and she does regret having him.

Reaction Score
In my home state of Florida, say "Boston" in a name association and the return will be "Whaler".

Tough to be saddled with that....so I give the guy a break.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I ignored whaler about a year ago. It doesn't help that this thread is now dedicated to him/her.

We heard you three pages ago.

Who ignores someone and then doesn't shut up about it? The irony of calling me 'she and her' is rich.

Thanks for all your compelling posts though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom