Non-Key Tweets | Page 528 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 23h23 hours ago
Schools have until 7-1-16 to sign

Mountaineer Steve ‏@Mountaineer_Ste 9h9 hours ago
@MH ver3 @geoffmitchell was or is hoping?. And what would they do if FSU said not signing by deadline? Throw them out? Doubt it

MH ver3 ‏@ 6h6 hours ago
@Mountaineer_Ste @geoffmitchell then the contract stays the same and no ACCN.

lee ‏@Columbushokie 6h6 hours ago
@mh ver3 @mountaineer_ste @geoffmitchell Decisions like this don’t happen without knowing where everyone stands.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 6h6 hours ago
@Columbushokie @Mountaineer_Ste @geoffmitchell I think it's happening to see where everyone stands.

@mh ver3 @mountaineer_ste @geoffmitchell This might be the final step in that process but I doubt they don’t know where the others stand

@mh ver3 @mountaineer_ste @geoffmitchell We’ll just have to wait and see.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 6h6 hours ago
Make it 8 signatures on new ACC gor. Wake and NCST signed yesterday.

Weeda Hilt ‏@WeedaHilt 5h5 hours ago
@MH ver3 thank you for the information mh ver3. We appreciate it. How many schools are needed to sign to solidify the GOR and ACC network?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 4h4 hours ago
@WeedaHilt all 15

Weeda Hilt ‏@WeedaHilt 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 Interestingly enough I think you mentioned they were Heavily recruited by Big 12 and SEC expansion.

Weeda Hilt ‏@WeedaHilt 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 @MH ver3 That means all that is left to sign are North Carolina, Virginia, Florida state, Duke and Clemson?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 3h3 hours ago
@WeedaHilt GT and Miami

DocBunyan ‏@DocBunyan 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 @WeedaHilt all schools with better options.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 4h4 hours ago
For the record: I have no blog, no advertising, nothing. I don't get any monetary gain from hits. I share to share, not profit.

Sterling Young ‏@imsterfry 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 what's your name?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@imsterfry Josh

TaloTBS ‏@TaloTBS 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 you've got to be looking for money or your bored at work. Why else would you spend so much time making this stuff up?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@TaloTBS I don't need money. I do get bored at work. I don't make anything up

@CL82 these are tweets. Posters are copying and pasting them from Twitter (TWTR). Do you get now how they are different than posts?

Reaction Score
Def Non-key, but not a tweet. It's anti UConn. Note there's a poll at the end.

Big 12 Expansion: Why NOT Connecticut?
EXPANSIONPALOOZA: The Case Against Connecticut

This has to be the worst line in the blog post:

Adding UConn to the Big 12 is literally just adding a team to make up the numbers. It would be exactly like the Big Ten adding Rutgers. Don't be like the Big Ten.
I hate the half full stadium BS. Half full for Stony Brook sure. Half full for KState? No

Reaction Score
Def Non-key, but not a tweet. It's anti UConn. Note there's a poll at the end.

Big 12 Expansion: Why NOT Connecticut?
EXPANSIONPALOOZA: The Case Against Connecticut

This has to be the worst line in the blog post:

Adding UConn to the Big 12 is literally just adding a team to make up the numbers. It would be exactly like the Big Ten adding Rutgers. Don't be like the Big Ten.
This is a partially tongue-in-cheek article.

Reaction Score
The poll's results - we have nothing to fear

POLL
UConn to the Big 12: yea or nay?
  • 68%Hellz yeah(851 votes)

• 13%Sure, why not?(160 votes)

• 8%I have better ideas(97 votes)

• 12%ARE YOU CRAZY?(151 votes)
1259 votes total

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL.

Tweets are 140 character limit posts on a service called twitter.

Posts are made by registered members of this website.

Now I get why you keep saying the same stupid thing - you don't know the difference. That is pretty hilarious.

Nobody has clogged up this thread more than you by badgering me and not knowing the difference between a tweet and a post. So again check the mirror/pot/kettle/etc..
Dude when you got a half dozen people calling you out for being , it isn't everyone else. You get that right? Really, you should take a break for while.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dude when you got a half dozen people calling you out for being , it isn't everyone else. You get that right? Really, you should take a break for while.

I have never claimed to not be an a**hole. Contrary to Art's claims I am completely self-aware and completely willing to admit when I'm wrong.

Keep in mind you started the entire conversation - and for some reason you won't just let it die. Again you are telling me to take a break but won't stop replying to me - take your own advice?

I will take this as an admission that you now realize your premise that I comment on non-key tweets is wrong - thanks for that.

CL82

Reaction Score
I have never claimed to not be an a**hole. Contrary to Art's claims I am completely self-aware and completely willing to admit when I'm wrong.

Keep in mind you started the entire conversation - and for some reason you won't just let it die. Again you are telling me to take a break but won't stop replying to me - take your own advice?

I will take this as an admission that you now realize your premise that I comment on non-key tweets is wrong - thanks for that.
Geesh, you like to bicker. I pity your wife.

CL82

Reaction Score
And yet people say I lack self-awareness.
Seriously how many people have called you out on this today? Just the ones I've seen is like 8.

Is something up with you off the board?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Seriously how many people have called you out on this today? Just the ones I've seen is like 8.

Is something up with you off the board?

Thanks for your concern - but I'm the same jerk I always am. If I had the ability to show compassion - I'd be more worried about you since you are the one acting out of character.

Not sure what else to say to convince you I'm fully self-aware.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
MAN WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THIS DICKISH BEHAVOIR - YOU NEED LIKE MEDS OR SOMETHING.

Great now CL is going to tell me it's 9.

Do you want to carpool to the first game in Iowa City or do you just want to meet up when we get there?

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
"Don't be like the Big Ten"... Shows just how much they understand CR

this by far was my favorite line, yea dont be like the conference with the most lucrative tv contract of all time and widely considered one of the two best conferences in the country, yea no dont be like them..... idiots.

Reaction Score
I've read postings nearly every day and written several hundred myself. The most prolific posters are into the tens of thousands. I am impressed with the general passion and palpable intelligence evident in this group.
But, we are nucking futs and we are capable of screwing up a one car funeral, let alone a Non - Key Tweet thread.

Reaction Score
That "palpable intelligence evident" may account for the nuttiness that is also palpably present...

Scientists have reported that there is a link between creative genius and madness — with both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder frequent in highly creative and intelligent people.

I feel so at home on this board....as do the rest of my personalities.

Reaction Score
All this infighting has shown one thing...we need a common enemy so taking a page out of Kim Jung Un's North Korea playbook I submit to you Boston College.

BC’s big revenue sports hit bottom, stirring scrutiny - The Boston Globe

Sure it is neither non-key or a tweet but it is still more relevant than our current "who is a bigger dick" debate.

Now lets turn that hate where it should be....toward BC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom