Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
The wind just picked up and someone in a Rutgers
shirt just walked by. That NEVER happens

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
This thread be like...

I didn't understand a single word and I was still laughing out loud. Love this post. Do they have a version with subtitles?

Reaction Score
Not for the people who make millions writing about it. Or even Hollwood or the History Channel
666=$$$
It didn't make us any damn money here. Went by too quick. WT*?

In honor of the previous page, I present you Stryper.

Jamming Stryper will get us into the SEC.

Reaction Score
It didn't make us any damn money here. Went by too quick. WT*?

In honor of the previous page, I present you Stryper.

Jamming Stryper will get us into the SEC.

Man, did that take me back.

Mediocre metal. Paper-thin theology. But I still know most of their lyrics.

Thanks @Butch.

Reaction Score
Man, did that take me back.

Mediocre metal. Paper-thin theology. But I still know most of their lyrics.

Thanks @Butch.
They have a few decent songs. And I say that as a long-time metaller. (30+ years, unfortunately.) First band/album was old Def Leppard, "Pyromania". "Hysteria" blew. Try this:

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 5h5 hours ago
ESPN-ACC impasse confirmed. Big 12 will take a wait and see approach. No harm in waiting especially when you can't decide what to do.

T Mun ‏@Hokiesandman 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV what is this impasse you speak of?

@Hokiesandman Contract details. ESPN wanting a WAAAAY long extension that means $ is less than expected & ideal.

T Mun ‏@Hokiesandman 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV no biggie. They have been negotiating the ACCN for years. Getting down to nitty gritty. We'll know more before July 1

@Hokiesandman The date I heard was the deadline was June 30th. If the ACC hasn't accepted ESPN's terms by then a one time payment is made.

@Hokiesandman Something about inflation devaluing the contract value because the length is so long.

bluto ‏@sleepythyme 4h4 hours ago
@theDudeofWV I don't believe the Big12 will have much luck trying to grab P5 schools for expansion, regardless of any espn-acc impasse.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4h4 hours ago
@sleepythyme I'm not worried about it. Every move the Big 12 would make requires a network.

The Big 12 will not vote on expansion in the upcoming meetings. No schools have been invited. None will be until ACC issue is resolved.

80s Tiger ‏@80sTiger 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Wrong

@80sTiger No, I'm not. The Big 12 is already telling national media nothing will happen during the upcoming meetings.

80s Tiger ‏@80sTiger 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Further clarity. Upcoming meetings. Publicly, perhaps. But I disagree on the other 2 points.

@80sTiger Ok...whatever. I'm not going to argue. The Big 12 is going to wait & see what happens with ESPN-ACC.

@80sTiger My suggestion to you is keep your head down and let this play out. Because the more you say the deeper the hole you dig.

I have no idea if the ESPN-ACC impasse will be resolved but I do know the clock is ticking.

Also be aware I am highly prejudicial against UNC and Duke. So my ACC filters not as rigorous as my others. #IWantToBelieveTheACCisDoomed!

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago
Because I'm feeling mean (weather) I poked ole Flugar today. I made him an offer.

I emailed @flugempire (I'm sure he's already tweeting about it) & offered him a bet.

My bet was the Big 12 does nothing in next weeks meetings. It doesn't invite anyone or spend that much time on expansion.

He's said time and time again that UC and UCONN are locks. Previously he said UH and whoever - I forget.

If he's right & the Big 12 announces UCONN & UC I'll delete my account and go away forever. If nothing happens he does the same.

Sometimes you have put up or shut up.

I know I shouldn't waste the time on Flugar. He offended me and made an enemy for life. If only duels were legal....

Jim Clayton ‏@UHJDC 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV You don't remind me of someone who can hold a grudge. You and @flugempire need to kiss and forgive.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 1h1 hour ago
@UHJDC Hold a grudge? I am nothing more than than grudge. My whole life is a grudge.

@UHJDC Honestly but I'm pretty damn forgiving but if you cross a line that's it.

@UHJDC The last thing you don't do is tell a poor kid from southern WV who fought & clawed his way up the economic ladder that he's dumb.

Jim Clayton ‏@UHJDC 18m18 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV Chris you talk about metrics, the one you don't mention is passion for the game. Texas & OK people have it.

@UHJDC He said I was so dumb I didn't know my sources were lying to me.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 1h1 hour ago
@UHJDC @theDudeofWV That is the Dude's line... If you say ACC is more stable...well....hell bells. Dude will write you out of his will

@UHJDC @theDudeofWV All of Dude's statements come from an angry place...Butt hurt over ACC rejection of WVU. Every single tweet..

@UHJDC @theDudeofWV Then Dude tweeted in Spring of 2015 how close UT/OU were...how strong & stable B12 was...and well...here we are

@UHJDC @theDudeofWV Spring of 2015 BTM stated and we tweeted, B12 was more unstable than ACC and in 2024 OU/KU will be vulnerable to poach

@UHJDC Just as importantly I know that @flugempire flat out lies. He has a very causal relationship with the truth & he doesn't care.

Jim Clayton ‏@UHJDC 49m49 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV Sad...my only issue with you and @flugempire is that you both have given up on UH to B12.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 45m45 minutes ago
@UHJDC Texas. UH deserves it.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3h3 hours ago
Chris is at it again....LOL.

We also don't believe UC/UCONN will be invited next week...we never said they would be by next week. Dude's Straw Man #7,423

We have said we believe B12 will expand with UC/UCONN...and if wrong we should be flamed for being wrong.

We never said UH was going to get a B12 invite...we just said they were 1 of 3 leading candidates. Another Dude Straw Man arguments.

We are clear in our statements... And this bothers Dude of Whiplash to no end.

Dude positions? He has none...now he is down to only stating the obvious and making up false arguments and data.

And no...we do not want Dude to leave Twitter...for we need comic relief.

Dude is getting a little anxious...for he knows if B12 implodes with UT bolting first then West Virginia University is sweating bullets.

....so we forgive him...

I congratulated Chris just now in responding to his second email to me this morning. He just stated BYU & CSU right now are the B12 picks...

I'm proud of Chris...he just walked out on the B12 branch he fell off of 50 times from 2011-2015. Good for him... Whiplash WV Walenda

Chris"Dude of WVU"Lambert just emailed me: "Because right now it would be BYU and CSU" Woah Chris..B12 Presidents must hate WVU Athletics.

Greg Flugaur Retweeted Greg Flugaur

https://mobile.twitter.com/flugempire/status/734784944094973953… Nothing against those 2 fine schools...but talking about leaving WVU on a isolated...desolated Island. Yikes!!

It's a good thing B12 Presidents value WVU more than the "0 for lifetime" sources of Dude of West Virginia think they do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom