Non-Key Tweets | Page 499 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 5h5 hours ago
@Bluevodreal What is the next move to be made?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 5h5 hours ago
@NathanBrice3000 official contract of TV deals expansion will come after has it is built in contract or MOU.

Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal So will Oklahoma make the first move or will it still be Florida State?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2h2 hours ago
@NathanBrice3000 never know but smart money as of now would be on FSU.

Genetics56 ‏@Genetics56 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @NathanBrice3000 fsu to B1G will give other schools the comfort to go to the b1g as well. Oklahoma want eastcoast exposure

Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 2h2 hours ago
@Genetics56 The ACC might be done if that happens.

@NathanBrice3000 depends....if unc, uva, and ga tech go with fsu, then acc is screwed and will be eaten up by big 12 w/o oklahoma and sec

ChrisP ‏@CizzleUofM 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal @NathanBrice3000 Where is this coming from regarding OU wanting to bail?

@Bluevodreal Could FOX get the entire Big Ten?

@NathanBrice3000 could but ESPN desperately needs it. Heard from a 2nd tier source that CBS &NBC are going to get it.

@Bluevodreal Would CBS get any football?

@NathanBrice3000 @Bluevodreal nbc football. Cbs basketball

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 1h1 hour ago
@Genetics56 @NathanBrice3000 that is what sounded like.

Genetics56 ‏@Genetics56 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal @NathanBrice3000 Smart move is to maximize OTA for viewership. NFL can market B1G games on FOX NFL. Same with NBC's NFL game

Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 1h1 hour ago
@Genetics56 I would think that they would put games on USA and/or NBCSN as well.

Genetics56 ‏@Genetics56 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal @NathanBrice3000 Delany is going after OTA. B1G basketball coaches will get over it in time. They want ESPN. Delany wants OTA

@Bluevodreal That sets up MASSIVE realignment very soon.

Sounds like satellite ban will be reversed.

Rob Lewis ‏@BoulderMBlue 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal What makes you say that BlueVod. The kingmaker hearing things?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 15m15 minutes ago
@BoulderMBlue yes

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 4h4 hours ago
http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/twitter-is-interested-in-more-sports-streaming-deals.html… Interesting....but how does Twitter pay for the streaming NFL and possible Big Ten FB packages?

Greg Flugaur Retweeted Greg Flugaur

https://mobile.twitter.com/flugempire/status/725396714895499264… With Big Ten selling their steaming rights separately from TV rights they are prime candidate for Twitter streaming

Greg Flugaur Retweeted Greg Flugaur

https://mobile.twitter.com/flugempire/status/725397111500468226… But my question is how does Twitter turn these packages into money/value for Twitter itself?

Expansion_crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 4h4 hours agoAtlanta, IN
@flugempire coupled with VR technology it could be the next level of sports programming. No competition.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3h3 hours ago
@Expansion_Crush How does Twitter get $? Will there be flashes of Ads?... These questions never get answered in these articles

Reaction Score
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 4h4 hours ago
NCAA Board of Directors rescinds ban on satellite camps, source tells @ESPN

NCAA lifts ban on satellite camps, refers issue & effects on recruiting calendar back to DI Council for further study, review & action

W/rule change ACC now said it's lifting its restrictions on satellite camps, allowing ACC coaches to be in line with NCAA regulations

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 3h3 hours ago
SEC commish Greg Sankey says SEC coaches “can engage in summer camps” as "approved during 2015 SEC spring meetings"

So now SEC & ACC coaches are allowed to participate in satellite camps like everyone else. It. Is. On!

Now that everyone can participate in satellite camps, which school will hold a satellite camp on an actual satellite?

Reaction Score
Flug's BTM is wrong:

FWIW Flug also said last week that the discussions with the B1G fell through and that the NCHC or WCHA would be ASU's likely destination.

From the article:

Arizona State had discussions with the Big Ten, but the Big Ten ultimately balked, mainly over geographical reasons, sources said.​

Reaction Score
FWIW Flug also said last week that the discussions with the B1G fell through and that the NCHC or WCHA would be ASU's likely destination.

From the article:

Arizona State had discussions with the Big Ten, but the Big Ten ultimately balked, mainly over geographical reasons, sources said.​
True, but this tweet with BTM info stated WCHA specifically:

Joining the WCHA was a ridiculous idea, it's a terrible league with asinine travel to remote locations, I have no idea why his guy thought the WCHA was the actual destination for ASU unless CHN didn't get a piece of the story and there were discussions on finalizing things between ASU and the WCHA. I doubt that's the case though.

Reaction Score
True, but this tweet with BTM info stated WCHA specifically:

Joining the WCHA was a ridiculous idea, it's a terrible league with asinine travel to remote locations, I have no idea why his guy thought the WCHA was the actual destination for ASU unless CHN didn't get a piece of the story and there were discussions on finalizing things between ASU and the WCHA. I doubt that's the case though.

BTM doesn't exist is why he was wrong on all of this ASU hockey stuff. He simply guesses.

People actually thought flugempire had a legit source? I know the guy loves himself some UCONN, but he doesn't have a legit source for info.

Reaction Score
BTM doesn't exist is why he was wrong on all of this ASU hockey stuff. He simply guesses.

People actually thought flugempire had a legit source? I know the guy loves himself some UCONN, but he doesn't have a legit source for info.
I think he does have a legit source.

Reaction Score
FWIW, Bluevod had McMurphy beat by 24 hours on the satellite camps being reversed.

Bluevod is the one with a legit source.

He said news was days away from breaking and then the B1G T V contract news broke. Was 100% on for the camp stuff too.

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 29m29 minutes ago
So it seems ESPN is doing some moving around of inventory. They are trying to secure CUSA rights and put them on thur and fri.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 29m29 minutes ago
Seems they will be moving P5 to Saturdays to fill in the soon to missing B10 content.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 28m28 minutes ago
As I said months ago: ESPN knew they couldn't offer B10 what they wanted and now are just going to stick with what they do have.

ESPN also now talking to B12 and ACC members about sharing a conference network as well.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 26m26 minutes ago
Possibly sharing one network until a later date when they would be split. Offering ESPNnews again

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 24m24 minutes ago
Fox B10 deal could have big ramifications for B12 when our contract comes up-may not renew

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 23m23 minutes ago
There are whispers that Fox and B12 could put our rights back on the market if we would consent.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 22m22 minutes ago
Lots of stuff flooding in now. I'm gonna sift through it and get back with more later.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 22m22 minutes ago
ESPN wants to protect both ACC and B12 now. That is a complete 180 from before on the ACC.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 21m21 minutes ago
Promise I will be back with more details later...it appears ESPN bid for B10 may have been 1-upped by fox...again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ESPN also now talking to B12 and ACC members about sharing a conference network as well.

13ccwl.jpg

Did this start flashing on anyone else's screen?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is ESPN going to pay the Big 12 and ACC more if they brand ESPNN as ACC/B12 network? No? Then why would anyone care?

Reaction Score
Only if the network is sold with in state and out of state fees...like the SECN or BTN

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Only if the network is sold with in state and out of state fees...like the SECN or BTN

Um everyone already has ESPNN and it's like .15 a month. Do you think they are going back to providers looking to increase? LOL.

Hey Comcast - pay us more for this network that you already have - because we are going to show the same games you already get on other networks. But we are going to change the name.

Can we please come up with things that make even a modium of sense?

Reaction Score
Um everyone already has ESPNN and it's like .15 a month. Do you think they are going back to providers looking to increase? LOL.

Hey Comcast - pay us more for this network that you already have - because we are going to show the same games you already get on other networks. But we are going to change the name.

Can we please come up with things that make even a modium of sense?

Does not mean that ESPN News can not be repurposed if there is money in it....but ESPN has plenty of other existing alternate pay platforms on my Direct TV for a channel.

I still think a streaming solution will be the future.....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does not mean that ESPN News can not be repurposed if there is money in it....but ESPN has plenty of other existing alternate pay platforms on my Direct TV for a channel.

I still think a streaming solution will be the future.....

Sure - but why would they give the ACC more money for what they already own? You know the company that lets someone leave everyday over a fraction of the money we'd be talking about.

Maybe I'll head over to the dealership and pay for my car a second time.

Do you not realize that ESPN already streams all the ACC games? For a league that is supposed to be made up of good schools, the fans do post some pretty dumb stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom