Non-Key Tweets | Page 1034 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If that story were true, I think it would just be more proof that the schools that don't like us have some really weird view of us that doesn't match reality. Like they were told something by some rando 30 years ago that they still believe

Reinhart is an idiot and he is regurgitating some mid-level flunkie at one of the athletic departments trashing UConn.

Reaction Score
Reinhart is an idiot and he is regurgitating some mid-level flunkie at one of the athletic departments trashing UConn.
That's what I mean though. If someone did tell him that, it furthers my belief that the people responsible for these decisions don't have accurate information to support those decisions. Or they do have accurate information and cast it aside for built in biases.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
That's what I mean though. If someone did tell him that, it furthers my belief that the people responsible for these decisions don't have accurate information to support those decisions. Or they do have accurate information and cast it aside for built in biases.

Just a jackhole being a jackhole. I wouldn't read more into it than that.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Now would be a great time for UConn leaders to visit ACC headquarters.

And say what? What new information do we have for the ACC that they don't already know?

No one is going to do anything until the landscape changes, which it is about to. Just try not to cake our pants for a few months, and see how the House settlement plays out.

Reaction Score
We’re running at the football again, and Lucy’s got that familiar glint in her eye
Charlie Brown Football GIF

Reaction Score
The timing of the leaks and Uconn visits just did not make sense.
Why do it right before season kickoff? Why not wait until season over or when Uconn BB is cooking???

Reaction Score
And say what? What new information do we have for the ACC that they don't already know?

No one is going to do anything until the landscape changes, which it is about to. Just try not to cake our pants for a few months, and see how the House settlement plays out.
What new info did Texas or Okl have for the SEC, or USC or UCLA for the B10, or even Rutgers or Md for the B10. You don't have to tell them something new. They may do something proactive before the B12 starts looking at UConn again.

Reaction Score
Why do it right before season kickoff? Why not wait until season over or when Uconn BB is cooking???
How much cooking does BB have to do? These things tend to always leak or happen right before FB season. The leaks were intended sabotage.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
What new info did Texas or Okl have for the SEC, or USC or UCLA for the B10, or even Rutgers or Md for the B10. You don't have to tell them something new. They may do something proactive before the B12 starts looking at UConn again.

Rutgers and MD were the Big 10 chasing cable boxes as its network got bigger. USC/UCLA and Texas/OK were recognizing that Alston was about to rock everyone's world.

Now the House case is hitting. The ACC knows everything they need to know about us.

I think the P4 is going to spend some time deciding whether it needs to break football off, and not much will happen on the realignment front until it does.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

The leaks came from the Big 12 and they ultimately did not matter. Timing is not right for any league to expand.

Reaction Score
We only have to win 5 national championships in a row.
You mean 500. And even then the TCU president will point out that one game against Providence where they saw some empty seats while the president of WVU questions our academics because of a decline in our N&WR ranking from #62 to #63.

Reaction Score
This is conference realignment we are talking about. Its either 5 national championships in a row in men's basketball with a few women championships orrrr two WHOLE seasons over .500 of not embarrassingly bad football... like most of the Big12 today. It's pretty crazy that the later is so impossible.

Reaction Score

Flugar seemed really confident, claiming that UConn wouldn’t get an invite in 2024, but that 2025 is a different story. I think he knows something. To be clear, he still hasn’t predicted whether UConn will get in, and refuses to, but he definitely seems to know something. We’re all rightfully upset right now, but if there’s one thing we’ve known for well over a decade, it’s that things will heat up again at some point. The waiting for each round seems to get shorter as time goes on.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Unless they were football championships, I'm not sure it would matter.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

Media literacy needs to be taught in schools. This guy picked up those stupid troll account tweets and running with it. people.

I emailed him to edit and retract. He edited, but no retraction. I wish I had screenshotted the stupid article. At least the google alert from the the draft still shows the Rob Reinhart stupidity.

IMG_7107.jpeg
IMG_7108.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom