New Yahoo article | Page 5 | The Boneyard

New Yahoo article

Reaction Score
Everyone wanted Diamond Stone. He was a top 10 player. Why does his SAT score matter? Why would he belong at Maryland? UMD and UCONN have similar academic reputations. Plus, they aren't playing school. Other than that, spot on.
Well, because if he got low grades/terrible SAT scores all through high school, college isnt any easier and I wouldnt want the 2013 situation to happen all over again. Even if that was unlikely itd be smart to minimize the chance. For the Maryland comment, in a lot of Maryland games that I watch theyre very unsportsmanlike, and most people I know feel the same way. I just thought it was fitting that Maryland picks him up.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
The most eye opening part of this article is how many mid major/lesser programs like Utah, Xavier, South Carolina, Wichita, Creighton, SDSU, are involved. I think this alludes to the fact that the majority of college programs have had players get paid over the years. Fortunately, we have not yet been named, but I am not thoroughly convinced that we won't be named at some point.

Reaction Score
Chapel Hill NC...UNC just announced that it began bribing regular students in 1984 so even if members of its basketball team were also bribed it really doesn’t matter. In a statement Bubba Cunningham said “Screw all you whiners. We beat you on the court and in court! Go Heels!!

Reaction Score
Wonderful
UConn comes clean but folks out there are really hoping that KO wasn't, so it would have caused damage to the school so they can get rid of him
Just wonderful

I hope that KO is clean, we still jettison him, and as the only top un-sanctioned program, have our pick of available coaches on the rise.

Reaction Score
This is bigger then anything the NCAA can handle, so doubt these schools see any penalties

Reaction Score
I hope that KO is clean, we still jettison him, and as the only top un-sanctioned program, have our pick of available coaches on the rise.

Of all the potential coaches on that list, who do we go after?? Coach K, Calipari, Self, maybe Mack????

LOL

Reaction Score
Cannot abide the fact that neither Duke nor Kentucky nor N. Carolina's names appear in the ESPN headlines. Just more grist for the conspiracy mill.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
96e16f6a4c59110f79886134bba30a51

Wow.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
No ties to UConn yet but you can why UConn's name came up in the inquiry.

Reaction Score
Unless the NCAA can show proof that any coaches/programs knew about this nothing will happen. Most schools already issued statements that they have no relationship with ASM.

Miles Bridges, Wendall Carter and Sexton will finish the year and go pro. This is part of the FBI findings. NCAA will have to do their own investigation and that will take 2 years. It would be up to the schools if they want to keep players out or risk sanctions later if they are found to be complicit.

Reason number 101, why Michigan State football and men's basketball programs should be shut down for a decade. They might be less likely to cheat when they apply for Colonial Conference membership.

Reaction Score
What if. What if. Danny is on THE LIST?!!!!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Chapel Hill NC...UNC just announced that it began bribing regular students in 1984 so even if members of its basketball team were also bribed it really doesn’t matter. In a statement Bubba Cunningham said “Screw all you whiners. We beat you on the court and in court! Go Heels!!

And they will bribe students who don't play sports so it won't be a special benefit.

Reaction Score
Dook is involved, so the NCAA will change the rules to protect them and Ratface

Reaction Score
the FBI can't even find a kid who is posting death threats on a YouTube video, they will F this whole thing up, book it

Reaction Score
the FBI can't even find a kid who is posting death threats on a YouTube video, they will F this whole thing up, book it

No. It’s like Al Capone. Follow the money trail. They are good at white collar crime and the P5 is a mob

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom