New school commitments by Transfers | Page 31 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
Pretty much what I'm thinking. Her playing time at Ohio State dropped during her sophomore year, but I remember she was dealing with injuries too.

Must say, I'm impressed with whoever manages her personal website. It's already updated indicating she's an LSU transfer.

She showed promise as a true freshman making all Big 10 freshmen team but if I recall she sustained a injury the first week of January and was out for a while.

Hopefully they can develop her. LSU already has 3 guards coming in with their recruiting class

Reaction Score
She showed promise as a true freshman making all Big 10 freshmen team but if I recall she sustained a injury the first week of January and was out for a while.

Hopefully they can develop her. LSU already has 3 guards coming in with their recruiting class
I like this pick up. Neither Payne nor Ware has proven they can handle point as the starter. Based on high school, Poole has the talent and Kim can develop talent at guard with the best of them. Her rankings from hs make it seem that she has similar skill set as KPointer does.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
(posted WNBA news in this thread ... )

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Eniya Russell and Ajae Petty to UK.

I think Petty will do well for UK. She did not play much at LSU for 2 years but she has upside. Terrific rebounder, still not 100% sure about her offensive game.

Reaction Score
Are cars becoming a trend for these pics nowadays? Massengil's commitment included a few shots in a high end vehicle too.

Reaction Score
Are cars becoming a trend for these pics nowadays? Massengil's commitment included a few shots in a high end vehicle too.
Cars are a big part of NIL deals nowadays. Local car dealerships let athletes drive high end lease cars as part of NIL deals. Not sure of all the logistics but that might explain car pics.

Reaction Score
Cars are a big part of NIL deals nowadays. Local car dealerships let athletes drive high end lease cars as part of NIL deals. Not sure of all the logistics but that might explain car pics.
And now they can afford them too. Nil deals plus their value from social media

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It could consider trolling if references to schools like the world's largest community college, Cow College, the University of New Jersey at Durham, dook, etc became the norm. Some people on this board have trouble with school abbreviations as is.
Friendly suggestion................If you take the time to post a comment, take the time to spell out names. It's only a few more key strokes. YOU know who/what you're referencing, don't assume that everyone that reads your post does too. Spell it out. ;) Readers will quickly lose interest in your comment if they don't know/can't figure out who you're referring to.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
:eek: That TN National Championship trophy from 2008 doesn't look as dusty as I though it would. Is someone assigned to do regular maintenance on that thing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom