New school commitments by Transfers | Page 27 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
You guys seem a little nervous....A little Shakespeare perhaps...
You guys are in denial. You had talent and keep coming up short, but not on excuses. Did you get a spiritual leader out of the portal because I heard that's what put a damper on this past season? NO ONE...as in NONE is nervous about the LadyVols...other than...LadyVol fans. Repeated disappointment can wear on a fan base.

Reaction Score
let's see how Tennessee does next season with all of their new toys...........recent history has proven that it takes more than talent to reach the final four.............time will tell.......

Reaction Score
TN is going to be tough but I am guessing they will not fix their attraction for TO's and uneven shooting.
I think they will have talent. It remains to be seen if the can run a half court offense when needed and how high the BB IQ is of the players.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Ain’t done nothing in awhile but dream of success year after year. Yep standing tall on that dream.
The player who led Tennessee in most of the stats last wasn't available for the tournament. Cheer up she will be ready for the season.

Reaction Score
The player who led Tennessee in most of the stats last wasn't available for the tournament. Cheer up she will be ready for the season.

Overrated. Probably a nice young lady.

Reaction Score
Was Jackson the best player in the portal? I think I'd lean toward Angel Reese, who hasn't decided yet. Also Baylor has made a big splash with their portal signings.
Jackson was the best player at the time she was in the portal. She was out of the portal before Reese entered the portal.

Reaction Score
Stolen from Volnation. It’s delusional stuff like this that draws the wrath against your team and fans.
“This team is not a notch below SC for anyone thinking that way let it go we are on par or a notch better with this team.the polls want say it cause they will give the champs the benefit until proven otherwise and no doubt we are better than UCONN”

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Stolen from Volnation. It’s delusional stuff like this that draws the wrath against your team and fans.
“This team is not a notch below SC for anyone thinking that way let it go we are on par or a notch better with this team.the polls want say it cause they will give the champs the benefit until proven otherwise and no doubt we are better than UCONN”
UConn played without Paige and Caroline and still beat Tennessee with Horston by 19 points.

Okay.

Reaction Score
It is quite hilarious to see the fans having a meaningless "mine is bigger than yours" argument.
Where. All I see are fans telling Vols to slow your roll and wait until you start winning again before they poke their chest out. Vol fans are claiming superiority because of the portal? Give me a freakin break!

Reaction Score
I think they will have talent. It remains to be seen if the can run a half court offense when needed and how high the BB IQ is of the players.
Do they have enough basketballs to go around for all that talent. Unless they somehow find the ingredient to be a team, with no I' s, they will still be an also ran.

Reaction Score
Do they have enough basketballs to go around for all that talent. Unless they somehow find the ingredient to be a team, with no I' s, they will still be an also ran.
Agreed. Can the run a continuity basketball offense that finds the best shot not just the next shot?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom