New school commitments by Transfers | Page 25 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
Does Ebo even fit their style of play?
Dillon77 has some thoughts on the ND thread. Makes some good points. There also was a recruiting relationship with one of the ACs too.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I really like this pick up. I feel liA feke she's super solid and just didnt get a lot of minutes. Could potentially start

No disrespect, but I'm glad my coaches don't take pics like that. Again, no disrespect intended.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
No disrespect, but I'm glad my coaches don't take pics like that. Again, no disrespect intended.
Well they did make to the Sweet 16 this year and did play a full season last year so maybe Kara and staff should reconsider their current pic posture, I mean it couldn’t hurt to try something different…:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Collen has done some good things on the recruiting side. I didn’t expect much from that program after Mulkey, tbh I expected Baylor to take a hit like Miss St did when Vic left no matter who’d took over the program.

Reaction Score
With Blackwell and Edwards, Baylor may well be just as good next year despite losing Smith. That’s going to be a small but powerful frontcourt.

ND needed some sort of inside presence. Ebo will offer that. Neither of their pickups will replace Dodson, though.

Duke doing some work as well with Corosdale and Brown of OSU.

I love the portal!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well they did make to the Sweet 16 this year and did play a full season last year so maybe Kara and staff should reconsider their current pic posture, I mean it couldn’t hurt to try something different…:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

rick ross.gif

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Good for Collen landing two major transfers in Edwards/Blackwell to pair with their solid returning backcourt. Big 12 should be quite competitive next year with Texas, Iowa State, Baylor and Oklahoma all looking quite strong.

Reaction Score
Duke just got a whole lot better. Taya Corosdale is a consumate pro. Maybe Aleah Goodman will use her last year of eligibility and suit up? OSU East is right. No question anymore, I'll be subscribing to Duke WBB game feed next year. Taya is one of my all-time favorite OSU WBB Players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom