• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Jokic and Lebron have spent much of the second half flopping at each other.

Reaction Score
LeBron and especially AD crapped the bed. I would look to trade AD at this point, the most inconsistent super star in the league.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
AD just missed some shots. It happens. Lebron missing a layup after the steal was much more surprising.

Reaves is impressive. I wonder how many Reaves, or to a lesser extent, Bruce Browns, there are out there that simply never get their chance.

Porter Jr., Gordon and KCP are good complementary players for Jokic and Murray. Solid games by both Porter and Gordon.

Reaction Score
AD just missed some shots. It happens. Lebron missing a layup after the steal was much more surprising.

Reaves is impressive. I wonder how many Reaves, or to a lesser extent, Bruce Browns, there are out there that simply never get their chance.

Porter Jr., Gordon and KCP are good complementary players for Jokic and Murray. Solid games by both.
AD missed easy shots against a bad defender. 4-15 is ridiculous for a center. He plays like this every other game, its mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Horrific execution from Nuggets once they went up by 12 but they get the W.

Murray and Jokic are exhausted. AD and Lebron must be too but they're getting more help. Murray had a brutal three quarters and then went ballistic in the 4th.

Gordon can't keep getting outplayed by Reaves and Hachimura.

Reaction Score
AD missed easy shots against a bad defender. 4-15 is ridiculous for a center. He plays like this every other game, its mind boggling.
I saw 18 and 14, didn't realize he sucked that much from the field.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

These teams are playing in the NBA Conference finals. You are going to have to make a better case for "they suck" than your hot take.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Shocked Lebron hasn’t taken more heat. He was awful on offense tonight and missed so many bunnies. Especially down the stretch.

This might be the best Lebron has right now. I’m not sure how many more 30 point triple double games he has left in him.

Reaction Score
These teams are playing in the NBA Conference finals. You are going to have to make a better case for "they suck" than your hot take.
Don’t even know why I continue to try to have discourse with you.

Reaction Score
Shocked Lebron hasn’t taken more heat. He was awful on offense tonight and missed so many bunnies. Especially down the stretch.

This might be the best Lebron has right now. I’m not sure how many more 30 point triple double games he has left in him.
This was a particularly off night. I think he’ll respond. He should’ve had 35 or so. The Nuggets can’t stop him getting to the rim, he just missed a ton of makable shots. On the plus side, he played really great defense.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This was a particularly off night. I think he’ll respond. He should’ve had 35 or so. The Nuggets can’t stop him getting to the rim, he just missed a ton of makable shots. On the plus side, he played really great defense.
I’m rooting for it. If he’s been saving himself, now is the time to take it to that other gear more than ever.

On the other hand, man the Nuggets can get hot. Murray, Brown, and MPJ just hit any look they had that was slightly open.

Reaction Score
It’s funny, LeBron had some gaffes but was overall +4 for the game. The Denver run in the third quarter started while LeBron was on the bench. He came back in when their double digit lead was all but erased. Hamm should’ve called a timeout way sooner.

More than anything this falls on AD.

Reaction Score
LeBron is too smart to save himself in a road Game 2 down 0-1. He had an off-night offensively—happens sometimes. You can come back from 0-2, but neither team has played its best yet and you'd really liked to have stolen Game 1 given how well they played (Reaves, LeBron, AD). Now they need to win the next two.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The gambling sites had it odds-on that Jokic would get a triple double. That's nuts.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Denver is better than LA. It's not that complicated. LeBron is amazing, but he's 39. He's not the LeBron of 10 years ago. The have no depth. Now Boston needs to get its head out of its butt, or Miami will lose to Denver in the final. I think they will show up this time.

Reaction Score
Austin Reaves last five playoff games averaging 21 points, 5.5 assists, 4 rebounds per game on 57% three point shooting.

Reaction Score
Denver is better than LA. It's not that complicated. LeBron is amazing, but he's 39. He's not the LeBron of 10 years ago. The have no depth. Now Boston needs to get its head out of its butt, or Miami will lose to Denver in the final. I think they will show up this time.
They have no depth? Lol they have at least four legitimate scorers in these playoffs. Denver has three. LA is also the better defensive team. They had a bad shooting night and AD once again didn’t play up to his ability. Denver had a very friendly home whistle. Depth isn’t a factor.

Reaction Score
They have no depth? Lol they have at least four legitimate scorers in these playoffs. Denver has three. LA is also the better defensive team. They had a bad shooting night and AD once again didn’t play up to his ability. Denver had a very friendly home whistle. Depth isn’t a factor.
Yeah i’m usually not a ref guy but the calls definitely leaned Denver’s way pretty significantly last night.

Reaction Score
Yeah i’m usually not a ref guy but the calls definitely leaned Denver’s way pretty significantly last night.
That goaltending on Davis, the call on Jokic’s horrendous retaliation flop on Lebron, the Austin Reaves block, and the Jokic push-off that was called on Davis were the highlights for me. Some real serious head-scratchers last night.

Reaction Score
I agree with the first part, they are just as deep or deeper than the Nuggets but Denver had a very friendly home whistle, what?

It was 26-10 on ft's until the final minute of the game and the Lakers were intentionally fouling Murray in desperation mode. Nobody in basketball gets the whistle the Lakers get. I saw four clear fouls on Jokic with no call, a couple of them he was shoved right to the floor. Lebron grabs Jokic and then does the craziest soccer flop and Jokic gets hit with the foul.

Reaction Score
Disagree, LeBron and AD each need to and have been playing 40mpg - they need their two best guys to win. That's the depth issue. And at altitude in Denver the dropoff in the 4th Q was predictable. LeBron took & missed THREE settle 3's in the 4th with fatigue playing a role and that's when Denver pulled away.

I don't think LA can win in Denver unless someone else on that team carries a big load early (allowing LeBron or AD to rest) or late = 4th Q.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom