MuMu part deux? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

MuMu part deux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Did it occur to anyone that SR might be talking to Jr. directly as a parent trying to motivate his son to be a better player. The tweets are directed at Jr not KO's twitter.
No.

Reaction Score
Yikes. "Looking for a new home" is this dude serious with a blatant transfer subtweet? I would be embarassed if I was his kid but maybe he agrees with his dad. Also note jason hart, ex NBA PG and assistant at USC liked his latest subtweet.

Reaction Score
Yes, because he can't just text or email him personally if that's the case, he has to use Twitter or FB

Did it occur to anyone that SR might be talking to Jr. directly as a parent trying to motivate his son to be a better player. The tweets are directed at Jr not KO's twitter.

Reaction Score
Vance is one of the few guys on the team that can make a bunny layup. I have been impressed when he takes it to the bucket. His 3 point prowess should develop into a potent weapon for us. I agree he needs to play the 4 on defense, so a face up 4 is his best fit. What are the thoughts on playing a 2-3 zone on defense. We have only 8 guys and struggle to defense the 3 pointer this year.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Is his Twitter profile picture of Vance Jr or did Vance Sr become a father at the age of 3?

Reaction Score
Asst coach of USC liked this tweet.

So now USC is recruiting him to go there.

Oh well, all is fair in love and war and college basketball.

Hey Andy, watch out; I wouldn't trust your assistant coach with your wife. And never step out at a spaghetti dinner.

Reaction Score
So now USC is recruiting him to go there.

Oh well, all is fair in love and war and college basketball.

Hey Andy, watch out; I wouldn't trust your assistant coach with your wife. And never step out at a spaghetti dinner.
Tampering?

Reaction Score
Seems it not about the minutes but about how hes using Jackson. I mean the father is probably pissed about scoring only 51 points and his son goes 0-5. He's pissed off and looking for someone to blame for Jr.s bad play. I'd be surprised if he is at UConn next year. We have Larrier back plus he will be pushed from by Polly.

Vance will find his shot, he just needs to get used to the speed of the college game. The speed has thrown off his shot.

I can say that if we end up with a losing season and then Vance transfers it will look really bad for us.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just obtuse but I'm hardly convinced that these tweets are even in reference to basketball.

All of his tweets are in reference to Vance playing basketball.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
As far as I am concerned, he can finish off the year and then pack his bags
Ive coached soccer for over 25 years from college on down and there is no room for parental childishness like this. While I don't like parents being directly involved in issues like playing time with the coach/staff - hiding behind tweets that are public broadcast are plain BS and gutless. All he is doing is putting his son in a very awkward situation.
There's no room for crap like this, JC had it with Harrelson and AO, there is no reason for KO to even address anything with the kids "father".
If that was my dad I would give him a piece of my mind and probably do the opposite of what he suggests because whatever it may be its probably not in the players best interest.
None of us are happy with the season so far and the old man probably is getting some ribbing - man up
Vance was less than bad last night and still will be playing a lot of minutes this year - more than he would even sniff at any other higher echelon D1 school
Its amazing how many don't recognize a gift horse in front of them
If this keeps up - good riddance Vance because you made the decision to let your "father" live your life for you

Reaction Score
As far as I am concerned, he can finish off the year and then pack his bags
Ive coached soccer for over 25 years from college on down and there is no room for parental childishness like this. While I don't like parents being directly involved in issues like playing time with the coach/staff - hiding behind tweets that are public broadcast are plain BS and gutless. All he is doing is putting his son in a very awkward situation.
There's no room for crap like this, JC had it with Harrelson and AO, there is no reason for KO to even address anything with the kids "father".
If that was my dad I would give him a piece of my mind and probably do the opposite of what he suggests because whatever it may be its probably not in the players best interest.
None of us are happy with the season so far and the old man probably is getting some ribbing - man up
Vance was less than bad last night and still will be playing a lot of minutes this year - more than he would even sniff at any other higher echelon D1 school
Its amazing how many don't recognize a gift horse in front of them
If this keeps up - good riddance Vance because you made the decision to let your "father" live your life for you

At this point, Vance himself has done nothing to merit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom