MuMu part deux? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

MuMu part deux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Vance needs to hit some shots or at least look like he will ever hit some shots before getting a big head. Needs to tell the old man to shut it.

We have 8 players, VJ shouldn't be complaining about minutes.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Great point. Although I don't feel the critique of Vance is far from the truth. The posters who want this removed need to grow a sack. We are responding to a series of tweets that attack the core of this program. If we don't defend the team, who will? Sometimes the truth hurts. If a parent can't handle it, especially at a high major, then to bad. I will say this about anyone on who plays for UConn: look on the wall around you at practice..... No one is ever bigger than the program, not them and certainly not you. I think Vance will develop into a fine player. If he or anyone thought there were greener pastures elsewhere, so be it.

Irony

Reaction Score
I remember when Scott Hazelton came here and didn't get the red carpet he thought he should get. Transferred to URI and did nothing there. Forget about looking at the walls of Gampel....try looking at the list of transfers and seeing if you even recognize the names. Sam Funches. Marcus Cox. Hazelton. Doug Wrenn. Ajou Deng.

Reaction Score
I don't get it. Please explain for me and any other potential slow pokes who saw this post.
Well, since no once else has stepped up, sit down son and let an old timer tell you about the legend of JAcKsOn. You see JAcKsOn was an old poster who was CAPs challenged and illiterate, and worse than that, he was a MD fan (hmmm, see the connection between the two?). He often came here spouting nonsense and when the denizens of the Yard rose up and mocked his illiterate ways, he often said he would pray for you. In particular he prayed for Fishy and SuzyQ, (was JAcKsOn onto something?). All though he has moved on, the legend remains. And now that you have been given "The Knowledge", you can pass it on to the future young 'uns on the Yard.

Reaction Score
Well, since no once else has stepped up, sit down son and let an old timer tell you about the legend of JAcKsOn. You see JAcKsOn was an old poster who was CAPs challenged and illiterate, and worse than that, he was a MD fan (hmmm, see the connection between the two?). He often came here spouting nonsense and when the denizens of the Yard rose up and mocked his illiterate ways, he often said he would pray for you. In particular he prayed for Fishy and SuzyQ, (was JAcKsOn onto something?). All though he has moved on, the legend remains. And now that you have been given "The Knowledge", you can pass it on to the future young 'uns on the Yard.

I miss that plucky little guy. He was like our version of Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I don't see that tweet on his feed.

Dove

Reaction Score
Then we should pay it no mind. Probably about a chick. ;)

Dove

Reaction Score
Twitter...has more negative value than positive.

Reaction Score
Still think him subtweeting Ollie and insinuating his son wants to transfer was bizarre. I'm guessing he knew he was wrong, he deleted pretty much all of them.

Reaction Score
As we all know, Vance will have plenty of opportunity to this year. If he plays well, it's unlikely he'll sit a year to play somewhere else. If he plays lousy and chooses to leave, I'll wish him well.

Reaction Score
Still think him subtweeting Ollie and insinuating his son wants to transfer was bizarre. I'm guessing he knew he was wrong, he deleted pretty much all of them.
God damn - deleting those tweets is as good a sign as any it was in reference to Vance Jr.

Reaction Score
God damn - deleting those tweets is as good a sign as any it was in reference to Vance Jr.
exactly. if he went off the handle after a few games, we are in for a long season. but lets hope ko talked sense into him and he can txt/call him directly instead of making jr look bad.

Dove

Reaction Score
Vance Jr. has to be embarrassed. Better be embarrassed.

7 games in and his father has been crowned an official mumu already. smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown