Mulkey to LSU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mulkey to LSU

Reaction Score
So this is still up in the air, right? Shouldn’t the thread title at least have a question mark in it??
Yuppp. Or reworded. I think it's time to move forward with the coaching search. Hopefully it'll be undercover this time

Reaction Score
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Warlick would be the equivalent of hiring Johnny Jones, will recruit well but do absolutely nothing with that talent. That’s a hard pass.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't call it a great thing either. Holly really started to trend downward her last few years at Tennessee.
I guess my sarcasm didn't didn't go well without the :rolleyes:. Holly would be a very bad hire.

Reaction Score
LSU source just said Nikki appears to be working to get her buyout money before leaving for the WNBA. No HC position is officially open at this time. Money grab move it appears

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
LSU fans and media are like the Chuck Neiderman scene in Necessary Roughness movie - will they go for the tie or go for the win, let's see what they do.

Reaction Score
Who is “they”? Just curious.
Spokes person from athletic department to media members. Said to expect an announcement soon but she’s gone.

Im guessing they are waiting for the hire before making the announcement but it’s odd how they have handled this

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Spokes person from athletic department to media members. Said to expect an announcement soon but she’s gone.

Im guessing they are waiting for the hire before making the announcement but it’s odd how they have handled this
Well yeah, given that it was widely reported in the media over a week ago that she was stepping down, and subsequently what her next job would be. Not sure I’ve ever seen that.

Reaction Score

Doesn't surprise me. They handle things horribly. And there's always someone leaking information

Reaction Score
Doesn't surprise me. They handle things horribly. And there's always someone leaking information
If Kim had legit interest in making a move, leaks IMO will make it even harder for LSU to pull it off. All these leaks put a lot more pressure and spot light onto Kim. The players, fans, media obviously will be hounding her to stay or to get answers.

Reaction Score
If Kim had legit interest in making a move, leaks IMO will make it even harder for LSU to pull it off. All these leaks put a lot more pressure and spot light onto Kim. The players, fans, media obviously will be hounding her to stay or to get answers.
Exactly.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Eh i wouldn’t sweat that part at least. Kim’s a big girl and she gets it. She knows leaks happen and if she really wants to make the move she knows how to handle people freaking out around her. This would not be the thing that makes or breaks it.

Reaction Score
Eh i wouldn’t sweat that part at least. Kim’s a big girl and she gets it. She knows leaks happen and if she really wants to make the move she knows how to handle people freaking out around her. This would not be the thing that makes or breaks it.
Glad you are much more calm than me lol

LSU gives me little reason to feel confident most of the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom