Mulkey to LSU | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Mulkey to LSU

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Trying to bleed Baylor as dry as possible for that raise or wants to tell her players first. If she were to take the LSU job she would never tell the reporters before her own players IMO

I agree. But it’s not like coaches haven’t done that before.

Reaction Score
Trying to bleed Baylor as dry as possible for that raise or wants to tell her players first. If she were to take the LSU job she would never tell the reporters before her own players IMO
If she does accept our job. Who will benefit on our team. Who she make room for.

I think she will enjoy having Pointer and Aifuwa. She may keep Dom since she's homegrown. The rest of the team is a bit of a ehhhh. Timia Ware does remind me of a player like Moon.

This is just something that may be discussed moving forward if she comes.

Reaction Score
If she does accept our job. Who will benefit on our team. Who she make room for.

I think she will enjoy having Pointer and Aifuwa. She may keep Dom since she's homegrown. The rest of the team is a bit of a ehhhh. Timia Ware does remind me of a player like Moon.

This is just something that may be discussed moving forward if she comes.
If she is hired by LSU on Monday, I wouldn't be shocked to see some additional players hit the portal.. I imagine someone whether its their lone signee (Dauda) or a current player will follow her to Baton Rouge.

Pointer would do well in Kim's system, she is the type of player Kim likes. Hard nosed defensively but explosive guard. Aifuwa still needs a bit of work but she is still a good center to have in terms of rebounding and shot blocking near the rim.

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 7.59.03 PM.png

oof

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

If this tweet is not plain enough for you, I don’t know what is. This is the easiest call of the year. She gone!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nalyssa didn’t unfollow Kim on social media. Someone (women’s hoops) started that without making an accurate check. Nalyssa’s mom jumped in and chewed someone out, but deleted her post after about 15 min or so.
It is a done deal

Attachments

• 00D0C5F5-C758-49EC-92DF-8CDA266F4A6D.jpeg
    00D0C5F5-C758-49EC-92DF-8CDA266F4A6D.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 120

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wow! To me this seems even bigger than Vic to Texas. Hard to think of many bigger coaching moves in wcbb history.

:rolleyes: I have a sneaking suspicion Mulkey and Staley are gonna butt heads sooner than later. Get the popcorn.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's official y'all
Wow, what a surprise. :eek: As I and many others here surmised, this was an easy call. Even folks that can’t read a tea leaf to save their life called this one. Now the fun really begins. First order of business is filling out her roster. Who goes with her?

Reaction Score
Now that topic is over and done....
Really would be great if Cardoso commits ASP
As someone who lives in the Syracuse area, it was great when Stewie went to Uconn. Hoping Kamilla will do the same thing, a very soft spoken young lady. What she needs is the consistent fire which Geno can bring out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom