Mulkey to LSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mulkey to LSU

Reaction Score
No chatter on sicken 365 Baylor’s fan forum nothing on espn either

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
If this is real, that Baylor job is a plum position with the team as it stands - not many vacancies for a HC with that kind of roster!

Reaction Score
Baylor is set up to contend for a national title next season, but the year after is when she losses Smith, Egbo, Kamaria and (now) J. Lewis

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would’ve been decent money against this happening. I’ll be interested in learning what she’s been paid.

CL82

Reaction Score
If this is real, that Baylor job is a plum position with the team as it stands - not many vacancies for a HC with that kind of roster!
What is Shea’s Vanderbilt buyout?

Reaction Score
n-Xt0i.gif

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I understand the LSU part but are we sure, WBB???

Reaction Score
Hannah Gusters just removed that post from her story, the saga continues....

LSU mods say they do not expect to hear an announcement tomorrow, but if it were to hypothetically happen would be next week.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Well she didn't accept it but they are talking. How much of a raise will Baylor give her?

She could pull a Jeff Walz. Talking with MSU for some days, then pulling out near the end when we wouldn't give him the ransom. Maybe money matters less to Kim, who knows.

Reaction Score
She could pull a Jeff Walz. Talking with MSU for some days, then pulling out near the end when we wouldn't give him the ransom. Maybe money matters less to Kim, who knows.
LSU has the money if they want to do it, its just a matter of if Kim wants to end her coaching career where it all started.... Kim to LSU makes way more sense than Walz to MSU. Not that I'm saying it will happen. In this case there are legit connections. LSU has the money to do it, its close to Ruston, her son played there and she has family/friends in the area.

Although it would be very difficult to imagine her leaving Baylor given what she built and how they treat her in Waco

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
LSU has the money if they want to do it, its just a matter of if Kim wants to end her coaching career where it all started.... Kim to LSU makes way more sense than Walz to MSU. Not that I'm saying it will happen. In this case there are legit connections. LSU has the money to do it, its close to Ruston, her son played there and she has family/friends in the area.

Although it would be very difficult to imagine her leaving Baylor given what she built and how they treat her in Waco

No doubt Kim to LSU makes more sense...I'm not denying that. The only thing to entice Walz is money, and the situation at Louisville maybe slightly underpaying/undertreating him.

With Kim, there is nothing but the royal treatment at Baylor. But then, retirement and going back home feels really good too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I would’ve been decent money against this happening. I’ll be interested in learning what she’s been paid.
I read that Kim made $2.27M at Baylor either this past season or the prior year. I was guessing that LSU might have to offer her $2.5M.

CL82

Reaction Score
I read that Kim made $2.27M at Baylor either this past season or the prior year. I was guessing that LSU might have to offer her $2.5M.
I’ll be interested in whatever the number is. That tells me whether she was motivated by money or motivated by getting back to Louisiana.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom