MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested | Page 3 | The Boneyard

MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Nothing good happens after 2am plus everyone in their right mind knows that Jack n the box tacos are the go to am eats!! Come on TDF!!
Spoken like a true amateur. Everyone knows that most goods things happen after 2:00 AM and even if it doesn’t you still must shoot your last best shot. There is no go to place at 2:00 AM only diminishing standards such as open and within reasonable walking distance. A go to spot should be reserved for when you are in your right mind.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nothing good happens after 2am plus everyone in their right mind knows that Jack n the box tacos are the go to am eats!! Come on TDF!!

The nearest Jack in the Box is about an hour away. There are 18 locations (I checked) but none to the east of Charlotte Metro.

Reaction Score
I’ve never been arrested but was walking at night and a cop stopped to ask if was ringing doorbells. Min you, I was 42 years old

Reaction Score
:eek: I generally don't like McDonalds but that double cheese burger hits different at 2:00 AM.
Not to be argumentative, but 2:00 AM and later ( earlier?) are White Castle witching hours.

Reaction Score
Not to be argumentative, but 2:00 AM and later ( earlier?) are White Castle witching hours.
Not on the west coast. Is White Castle actually good? Apparently I was wrong. White Castle has location in Vegas and Arizona. Who knew?

Reaction Score
At 2 AM, after beverages, there is only 1 requirement, grease! Waffle House for the win!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
:eek: I generally don't like McDonalds but that double cheese burger hits different at 2:00 AM.
there shall be no besmirching the good name of st ronald of mcdonald on my watch, mister/ms/miss/madam/mac. blasphemy.
micky d rules.
and, on another note, 'cheese it, it's the cops...' is gospel.
signed 'unincarcerated.' lol.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
That's not being argumentative. That's a solid useful & substantive point.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Reaction Score
there shall be no besmirching the good name of st ronald of mcdonald on my watch, mister/ms/miss/madam/mac. blasphemy.
micky d rules.
and, on another note, 'cheese it, it's the cops...' is gospel.
signed 'unincarcerated.' lol.
HaHaHaHa

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Spoken like a true amateur. Everyone knows that most goods things happen after 2:00 AM and even if it doesn’t you still must shoot your last best shot. There is no go to place at 2:00 AM only diminishing standards such as open and within reasonable walking distance. A go to spot should be reserved for when you are in your right mind.
Lol, If my memory serves me correctly, quite a few “good things” happened after 2 AM in my college years.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Not on the west coast. Is White Castle actually good? Apparently I was wrong. White Castle has location in Vegas and Arizona. Who knew?
To your simple question, the answer is no. But aficionados love them. So far as I know, best described as a greasy mini-burger covered in raw onion bits.

Says someone who's go-to late night was "Greasy Tony's" which charged extra for, well, extra grease of course. Oddly enough, he relocated to Tucson, was opening (not sure if it did) a restaurant and then he died and the company with him. Known for cheesesteaks. And folks with the munchies. A block from my frat in New Brunswick.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
To your simple question, the answer is no. But aficionados love them. So far as I know, best described as a greasy mini-burger covered in raw onion bits.

Says someone who's go-to late night was "Greasy Tony's" which charged extra for, well, extra grease of course. Oddly enough, he relocated to Tucson, was opening (not sure if it did) a restaurant and then he died and the company with him. Known for cheesesteaks. And folks with the munchies. A block from my frat in New Brunswick.
Well, New Brunswick is known for its grease trucks.

Reaction Score
I've seen many things at Waffle House, but strangely never a fight.

I always kind of hated being dragged there as eating breakfast at 3 AM drunk never did appeal that much to me. And I'm a pancake guy historically.

grits are pretty weak too. P

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I've seen many things at Waffle House, but strangely never a fight.

I always kind of hated being dragged there as eating breakfast at 3 AM drunk never did appeal that much to me. And I'm a pancake guy historically.

grits are pretty weak too. P
I love Waffle House…

But if I’m being honest it’s not really about the food. Hell, I grew up in the Lowcountry.. I can make better grits and eggs. It’s really the communal experience of a late night meal after a fun night with your closest friends.. surrounded by people doing the same thing with their closest friends. It’s the sounds of loud chatter from intimate booths over the scratching of a metal spatula grazing a griddle.. the smell of waffles and bacon as you inhale a laugh.. the sassy but friendly older women waitresses that become secondhand grandmothers for the evening while we’re at our most vulnerable and hungry. I could go on and on..

It’s the experience man. Late nights at Waffle House pretty much defined my college experience at South Carolina. Me and my group of friend’s were on a first name basis with the workers at the one on Bluff Rd. But being Southern boys, of course we added “Mr” or “Mrs/Ms” to the names.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I know I'm in South Carolina when people are talking about Waffle House. I've had a Waffle House for the first time since forever, and my issue with them is the meal is like half a breakfast meal. The sausages and eggs are just too small for me. (or below normal caloric total I'm used to)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know I'm in South Carolina when people are talking about Waffle House. I've had a Waffle House for the first time since forever, and my issue with them is the meal is like half a breakfast meal. The sausages and eggs are just too small for me. (or below normal caloric total I'm used to)
Then you need to order the All-American next time you go.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Then you need to order the All-American next time you go.

Actually it's the All-Star. You gotta get it with the shredded hash browns... just make sure you have some ketchup and ranch dressing to cover them with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom