MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested | Page 8 | The Boneyard

MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

the crime here is not his theft as performance vine.
the crime here is, what looks to be, his choice of the most horrendous, inedible, complete waste of sugar and donut flour, on earth.
ladeez and gents! children of all ages, i give u (back) the very popular (why?) glazed donut! turrible.
now, many other donuts and confections have the ubiquitous glazing, but somehow this monstrosity ends up with the label as 'glazed donut.'
im guessing it acts like a warning, kinda like a 'tresspassers will be shot'
sign. i mean, even in my worst hungover, up-too-late then up-too-early, desperately seeking sugar and coffee moments, i'll hard pass on that thing.
yeah, i said it. sumbody had to.
bring on the hate, and i'll swat it back with that czech thing, or even a lemon filled, vanilla iced sinker that waldbaums used to sell, when there was a waldbaums. they had good donutty stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Has anyone tried a cronut? I hear it’s pretty damn tasty.
It is good as an alternative but definitely doesn’t replace the donut. I’d get tired of cronuts if I ate them every day. Not so with a donut. A warmed donut with a cup of black coffee is outstanding.

Reaction Score
It is good as an alternative but definitely doesn’t replace the donut. I’d get tired of cronuts if I ate them every day. Not so with a donut. A warmed donut with a cup of black coffee is outstanding.
Yummm black coffee. Im funny that way. I like my coffee to taste like coffee not hazelnut, French vanilla or any other non coffee flavor.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Krispy Kreme is unreal good.

They do have some tasty ones, but I try to avoid KK because I don't trust myself in the store. :oops: Plus I prefer giving business to the small mom and pop donut places... like Donut World here in Greensboro.

Reaction Score
the crime here is not his theft as performance vine.
the crime here is, what looks to be, his choice of the most horrendous, inedible, complete waste of sugar and donut flour, on earth.
ladeez and gents! children of all ages, i give u (back) the very popular (why?) glazed donut! turrible.
now, many other donuts and confections have the ubiquitous glazing, but somehow this monstrosity ends up with the label as 'glazed donut.'
im guessing it acts like a warning, kinda like a 'tresspassers will be shot'
sign. i mean, even in my worst hungover, up-too-late then up-too-early, desperately seeking sugar and coffee moments, i'll hard pass on that thing.
yeah, i said it. sumbody had to.
bring on the hate, and i'll swat it back with that czech thing, or even a lemon filled, vanilla iced sinker that waldbaums used to sell, when there was a waldbaums. they had good donutty stuff.

I can't possibly have understood this correctly.

you hate glazed donuts? Duncan's aren't great, but man.

Reaction Score
Please keep your responses limited to opinions on donuts, carbonated drinks, and/or breakfast places.
Yes please! Still taking notes here north of the border. Now that there are donuts and pastries to investigate, the list is growing.

Once we can drive across the border again, I see a lot of miles being put on my car to investigate North Carolina alone thanks to @triaddukefan ;).

Reaction Score
They do have some tasty ones, but I try to avoid KK because I don't trust myself in the store. :oops: Plus I prefer giving business to the small mom and pop donut places... like Donut World here in Greensboro.
I can agree with the second sentence completely. (Edited the “can’t” to “can” due to previous typo.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You prefer to support big box stores?
My apologies. I meant I agree with the second sentence. I guess it autocorrected or something. I’m all for eating at whoever has the best food. I don’t support a mom and pop over a national chain if the food is better at the national chain. If someone has been successful enough to become a franchise then great for them as they have done something right. However a vast majority of the time I personally like the food at a mom and pop better.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I can't possibly have understood this correctly.

you hate glazed donuts? Duncan's aren't great, but man.

not 'hate' (not big on that word).
just 'not ever, never, no way no how, u be trippin, screw that.' it sounds nicer.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
After singing the praises of Biscuitville, I decided to make my bi-weekly trip there for lunch. I've been craving that fried bologna, egg, cheese, and a hashbrown inside a freshly made biscuit.. with a side of country fries, and a Cheerwine. Pulled up into the drive through.. and they had a young lady outside taking orders... i told her lemme get one of those fried bologna biscuits. She told me that they don't have it anymore, they quit selling it this past friday. She saw the shock and disappointment on my face... took me awhile to compose myself and decide what to do. Saw they had a new item... so i went with the sausage, egg, and cheese, topped with apple butter. I asked for the country fries... she said they didnt have any, and wouldnt have any until next week. As my eyes welled with tears... I said I would take the cheese grits.... and a Cheerwine. She asked if I wanted anything else... I said... ill try one of those Cinnamon-Peach muffins. She told me they quit selling those.

giphy.gif

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

If you find yourself in Charlotte sometime soon, you have to try MJs Donuts out in Pineville. Super traditional selection, and they have a superb apple fritter that is about the size of my face.

And you get free glazed donut holes with every order.

Reaction Score
After singing the praises of Biscuitville, I decided to make my bi-weekly trip there for lunch. I've been craving that fried bologna, egg, cheese, and a hashbrown inside a freshly made biscuit.. with a side of country fries, and a Cheerwine. Pulled up into the drive through.. and they had a young lady outside taking orders... i told her lemme get one of those fried bologna biscuits. She told me that they don't have it anymore, they quit selling it this past friday. She saw the shock and disappointment on my face... took me awhile to compose myself and decide what to do. Saw they had a new item... so i went with the sausage, egg, and cheese, topped with apple butter. I asked for the country fries... she said they didnt have any, and wouldnt have any until next week. As my eyes welled with tears... I said I would take the cheese grits.... and a Cheerwine. She asked if I wanted anything else... I said... ill try one of those Cinnamon-Peach muffins. She told me they quit selling those.

giphy.gif
Animated GIF

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

By the time I got to the cashier's window to pay, the tears had dried up. She asked me how my day was going... I sighed and said I really wanted that bologna. :( She saw the disappointment on my face and apologized and said yeah.. that was just a summer item. The more I thought about it... I could just go there and get a egg and cheese biscuit and a hash brown.. then come home and fry some boar's head bologna and toss it on. That's my cooking assignment for next week.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
bologna is kinda a hit or miss thing for me, sorta like avocados. they sell the big one and the little one in the stores, and i'll always eat whichever, but it seems sometimes that the little one is more consistently tasty, while the big one can lay an egg. they're both called avocados, but idk, just like bologna.

Reaction Score
Some of you posters have some serious objectivity issues. There is a difference between an assault and a fight. A fight is when both parties volunarily engage. And assault is when one person starts hitting on the other. Just because the assaulted person tries to defend themselves does not make it a fight. If the scenario outlined as to the other girl being attacked from behind, then this is an obvious assault period.

I suspect that some of the responses are a reaction to a society that has Pussyfied many generations. Many of us grew up in a time when we had to protect ourselves against physical assault let along being allowed safe spaces against ideas that made us uncomfortable. However, that does not mean we have ot support bullying or calling attacks fights.

Everyone is different due to their basic natures and the environment that influenced them. I grew up in a family that as minorities in two different countries before we came here had to fight to constantly growing up. I personally abhor violence and try to avoid it when possible, but I have never run from any altercation nor do I ever plan too. Fights can bring about a resulting high that some find addictive. I avoid fights not because I am afraid of pain but because pain creates adrenaline and endophines which creates a high. It is the desire to create that high that leads many people into wanting to create situations that supply that feeling. It is addictive and it like other addictions need to be avoided. Contact athletics are a suitable alternative to getting into altercations.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I saw on the March Madness Site, that Carter was projected as the #6 pick in next year's WNBA draft. Any convictions would certainly affect that.

bologna is kinda a hit or miss thing for me, sorta like avocados. they sell the big one and the little one in the stores, and i'll always eat whichever, but it seems sometimes that the little one is more consistently tasty, while the big one can lay an egg. they're both called avocados, but idk, just like bologna.

I only get Boar's Head Bologna from the Deli.... I have them cut them into at least 1/4 lbs slices. Once I had an inexperienced deli worker cut the bologna.... I told her I wanted it thicker then she was cutting. She ended up cutting them into 1/2 lbs slices. :confused: I ended up paying 16 bucks for 4 slices of Bologna... BOLOGNA :eek:

Reaction Score

giphy.gif
Couple of items: First, there is nothing more disappointing than having your taste buds ready for a specific item and finding out you can’t get it. Second, I’ve never had a bologna biscuit but have to find one now. If it is as good as a bologna sandwich then I can’t wait.

Reaction Score
I saw on the March Madness Site, that Carter was projected as the #6 pick in next year's WNBA draft. Any convictions would certainly affect that.

I only get Boar's Head Bologna from the Deli.... I have them cut them into at least 1/4 lbs slices. Once I had an inexperienced deli worker cut the bologna.... I told her I wanted it thicker then she was cutting. She ended up cutting them into 1/2 lbs slices. :confused: I ended up paying 16 bucks for 4 slices of Bologna... BOLOGNA :eek:
Do you cook bologna that thick in a skillet? I’ve curious as to how that heats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom