MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested | Page 7 | The Boneyard

MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Would you rather talk about the distribution of UConn’s minutes, starting lineup, or hear more opinions on ONO? Besides, discussing the relative merits of food/drink is a Boneyard tradition in the off season
You nailed it!!!!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I know this may sound like heresy, but I've never bonded with donuts
Alison Brie What GIF

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I know this may sound like heresy, but I've never bonded with donuts.

But wave a kolache in front of me and all bets are off.

yeppers. lately, i've been trying to find a bakery that makes confection boyoz, as opposed to savory boyoz, somewhere driveable. no luck.
good thing that best of all of them sweets, sfogliatelle, is so readily available. heck, they even sell it in the shoprite.
a real, buttery, chocolate loaded babka ain't far from the truth either.
kinda sad that readily available halava, mebbe the first confection on the planet, highly rec'd, seems to disappearing from the common store shelves. pro tip: the stores on atlantic ave in Brooklyn sell it fresh, and in whatever weight and flavors (choc? pistachio? plain?) that u want. a friday drive there to first hit acme smoked fish discount day, then a swing by sahadi's and such down the road for halava, feta, and pita is time well spent.

Last edited:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I've been wondering for days how this thread keeps being active when there really hasn't been an update to the story outside the initial report but after a few glances I'm both shaking my head and mildly laughing.
I'm so glad they've left it open; I need diversions until BB season starts and football hasn't fit the bill. One needs some nourishment outside of work.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Had to Google this one. Never tried it. Read it’s very popular in Texas.
Kolaches are a wonderful legacy of Czech immigration to southeast Texas.

They're very popular in Houston for sure. But personally the best I've tasted are at Hruska's bakery in Ellinger, a tiny town on Highway 71 between Houston and Austin.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
my alltime, numero uno, favorite donut is not a donut at all.
it's an apple fritter, which often is sold at many donut places.
iffn u make them urself, and can sneek some raspberries into the mix,
do it!
chocolate, either in or as a glaze, is overkill.
vanilla icing is not.

Reaction Score
I’m glad to see this thread is way off topic, because otherwise I’d be totally baffled about how we could have 7 active pages about the arrest of a player

Reaction Score
I haven't paid attention to this thread since the first page but I guess this how now turned into a food/beverage discussion, which I can get on board with. I will now be more motivated to pay attention here moving forward ;)

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Waiting for confirmation if she left the program or not. Hopefully will get that by next week.

Sorry I party pooped.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom