Mora's Transfer Portal Options | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Mora's Transfer Portal Options

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
3rd in passing efficiency stands out to me.
Yeah, and thats about it...he's efficient.

972 yards this year in seven starts with 4 TDs and 1INT.

Compared with Steven Krajewski with seven stats and some spot time
1217 yards this year with 7 TDs and 10INTs.

I havent watched any tape...hopefully the story is that Toledo has zero WRs and TEs and offense that prefers to run. IDK - havent looked.

The more effective starter at Toledo was

Dequan Finn 126-211 in attempts 59.7% completion 1855 yards 16 TDs 85 yards longest and only 1 INT!!

Reaction Score
Yeah, and thats about it...he's efficient.

972 yards this year in seven starts with 4 TDs and 1INT.

Compared with Steven Krajewski with seven stats and some spot time
1217 yards this year with 7 TDs and 10INTs.

I havent watched any tape...hopefully the story is that Toledo has zero WRs and TEs and offense that prefers to run. IDK - havent looked.
I just want a guy who can hit an open man in the numbers. Too many erratic passes from all our QBs this year. Drive killers.

Reaction Score
Have to think he is staying P5 or G5 conference.
1638222024168.jpeg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Let’s go Coach Mora…..
It not out the world of possibilities that I might shed a tear or two of joy if this were to happen.

Reaction Score
Hell be at Texas maybe Texas AnM or sec
Not with that set up and release speed. But, I’m sure somebody would take him as a project. He has a good arm and decent mobility. Needs a faster read processor upstairs and faster release.

Reaction Score
With Brian Kelly leaving ND, maybe we can get Drew Pyne to transfer back home
I doubt it. He will probably go the Will Levis route and transfer to a mid-tier P5

Reaction Score
I doubt it. He will probably go the Will Levis route and transfer to a mid-tier P5
The one thing we know is that with the old coaching regime of Edsall/Guifre, getting Pyne to transfer to UConn was never going to happen. With the new coaching staff, at least there might be a chance.

Reaction Score
One thing we need is to grab one of these QBs that are flooding the transfer portal market daily... If we don't, that'd be a major concern IMO... Inexcusable with where our commitment is going at this point... one of the reasons why I'm hoping whomever is coaching our QBs is somebody well respected/recognized across the FBS (maybe even Pro) level... We've been playing around with that position far too long.. along with the OL (more recent)... gotta get this right...

Reaction Score
One thing we need is to grab one of these QBs that are flooding the transfer portal market daily... If we don't, that'd be a major concern IMO... Inexcusable with where our commitment is going at this point... one of the reasons why I'm hoping whomever is coaching our QBs is somebody well respected/recognized across the FBS (maybe even Pro) level... We've been playing around with that position far too long.. along with the OL (more recent)... gotta get this right...

We don’t need one. We need two.

Reaction Score
We don’t need one. We need two.
i agree brother... we need as much comp at that position as possible... WE've clearly seen that you can only go as far as your QB takes you... Those 3 and outs 75% of the time ( +/- ) just can't cut it any longer... no way... That's also on coaching too...

Reaction Score
Step 1: get the big uglies that can block.

Makes conversation around step 2 (getting more QB talent) much easier if you can show them it won’t be a death sentence.
Looks like Coach Mora is offering every offensive lineman in portal. Have to go scorched earth. One lineman already committed to Liberty. Hoping he can get 2 or 3 commitments but I am sure there are other teams in the same boat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom