Mora's Transfer Portal Options | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Mora's Transfer Portal Options

Reaction Score
Charlton following this DE QB in the portal. Looks like he has the tape to move up from FCS.

Looks like Henderson beat Charlton/Maine the past two years, so coach definitely has some familiarity with him. I like the highlights but obviously FBS is a different speed so not always easy to project. The numbers don’t lie though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Its Friday Meme GIF by Mushmushfun

Reaction Score
I feel like no one on this board is a younger brother... If they played different positions, yeah go after him. But trying to bring in the older brother to take over the younger brothers position... Talk about rubbing salt in the wound when the younger is hurt.

Reaction Score
I feel like no one on this board is a younger brother... If they played different positions, yeah go after him. But trying to bring in the older brother to take over the younger brothers position... Talk about rubbing salt in the wound when the younger is hurt.
Seriously? Get off the couch and deal with your mommy issues. This might be the craziest of posts - no siblings is the new rule here. Let little Johnny get his trophy.

Reaction Score
Seriously? Get off the couch and deal with your mommy issues. This might be the craziest of posts - no siblings is the new rule here. Let little Johnny get his trophy.

I'm sorry my mother loves me?...

Don't see where I said no siblings...We just offered some class of 24' brothers to play DL which would be cool.

Reaction Score
UConn has a history of brothers at the QB position. Just as the Robustelli brothers. Or maybe the Sweitzers.

Reaction Score

This is pretty cool to look at. Wouldn't mind landing the Baylor QB Jacob Zeno and growing that Texas recruiting pipeline. Is it unrealistic to think we could land a transfer of his caliber with Mora? I would think transfers are easier to land if you can all but guarantee immediate playing time. Based on the past couple of seasons does the portal grow significantly at the end of the end of the season?
Brey walker from Oklahoma O-Line has become available

Reaction Score
Reality is Mora didn’t recruit Tyler. Perhaps he wants a taller QB or someone a bit more mobile. To me, the decision would be made in the living room of that family. Mora owes no loyalty to Tyler and it can be a very cruel business. And I say that with all due respect to how difficult it would be on the younger brother. But we all know if the older one came here the fan base would be even more excited and would forget about the optics of it in short order.

Reaction Score
Reality is Mora didn’t recruit Tyler. Perhaps he wants a taller QB or someone a bit more mobile. To me, the decision would be made in the living room of that family. Mora owes no loyalty to Tyler and it can be a very cruel business. And I say that with all due respect to how difficult it would be on the younger brother. But we all know if the older one came here the fan base would be even more excited and would forget about the optics of it in short order.
The reality of the situation is Tyler will not be available for Spring football and he may or may not play football in 2022. One way or another, Mora is going to be bringing in 2 to 3 QBs this year as the current depth chart is Steven Krajewski, a walk-on, and an injured Tyler. Mora will probably need 2 QBs for Spring football.

Reaction Score

If the younger brother hadn't just torn his ACL, I'd fullly agree. But there is a very high possibility that junior won't really be ready to play next year anyway, so if his older brother is only going somewhere for one year ....

Reaction Score
If the younger brother hadn't just torn his ACL, I'd fullly agree. But there is a very high possibility that junior won't really be ready to play next year anyway, so if his older brother is only going somewhere for one year ....
I believe he has two years.

Reaction Score
It’d be like having Eli Manning and Peyton decided to come in, LOL. Wouldn’t be a bad problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom