Mora's Transfer Portal Options | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Mora's Transfer Portal Options

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It’d be like having Eli Manning and Peyton decided to come in, LOL. Wouldn’t be a bad problem.

I don't think either one of them can run. Totally one dimensional throwers.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Right now, if healthy, you'd have to pencil in Tyler as the #1 QB until Mora brings in someone else. Does anyone really think his brother is going to transfer to a 1-11 program and displace his brother when he will have plenty of other options. If you do, what are you taking for it?

Reaction Score
Right now, if healthy, you'd have to pencil in Tyler as the #1 QB until Mora brings in someone else. Does anyone really think his brother is going to transfer to a 1-11 program and displace his brother when he will have plenty of other options. If you do, what are you taking for it?

Weird take - it’s probably not likely, but his brother is on the team, was just a true freshman (so it’s not he would displace him for his whole career) he’s from CT, and we have a brand new staff with a HC with NFL cred. It’s not like we think Spencer Rattler is going to transfer here or something. There are unique circumstances here.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
You want to pencil in an injured qb who won't be cleared for the regular season as the #1?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I can't get specific about anything - only to say the vibes are good about CT players taking the portal back home. Not sure what will come of it and just how many kids this program can take back- but from what I hear ...at this hour.... kids are thinking about it.

Reaction Score
I can't get specific about anything - only to say the vibes are good about CT players taking the portal back home. Not sure what will come of it and just how many kids this program can take back- but from what I hear ...at this hour.... kids are thinking about it.
I hope that means Rudolph transfers to UCONN. Can really use him in the secondary.

Reaction Score
LMAO. Monmouth isn't even south Jersey.
Well, actually, this one is:

Reaction Score
I wonder if Andre Jackson would make a good receiver?
He sure would - in fact he's probably have a better shot making the NFL as a WR than the NBA unless he finds a jump shot. Although he sure as hell is a good stat sheet filler.

Reaction Score
He sure would - in fact he's probably have a better shot making the NFL as a WR than the NBA unless he finds a jump shot.

Jackson would likely be a tight end if he played football.

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
You want to pencil in an injured qb who won't be cleared for the regular season as the #1?

What other option is there, right this minute? I'd be OK with Mora bringing in 5 QB transfers. We are that thin at the position. The idea of Tyler brother transferring here is ridiculous to the point that we should be wary if he showed interest.

Reaction Score
What other option is there, right this minute? I'd be OK with Mora bringing in 5 QB transfers. We are that thin at the position. The idea of Tyler brother transferring here is ridiculous to the point that we should be wary if he showed interest.
I don't know why you find this so concerning

Reaction Score
Please elaborate as to why it is "ridiculous". (What is more "ridiculous" is how most of boneyard fell in love with Tyler). His brother is better and it is "ridiculous" not to want him.

Reaction Score
Let's hope we get the hog Marlies up front in order ... or else all the other stuff above won't work. We need a cohesive unit of road graders, pancake blocking O Linemen

Reaction Score
Or simply a fade to the corner of the end zone guy. There may be 5 people in the NFL if that who could out jump him.
He'd be impossible to stop on fade patterns and out routes. But he might land in the 3rd row.

Now let's get some OL in the Portal so our QB has time to find a receiver.

Reaction Score
You can only bring in a certain amount of players from the portal. From the offers that have gone out it’s clear coach mora feels the o-line d line and secondary are the major concerns. He needs to bring in one qb portal and one recruit. Not 5 that be a waste. We need a o line more than anything. Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers could produce with this line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom