Monday's other games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Monday's other games

Reaction Score
Anybody else notice the zero eye contact hand shake by Walz/Warlick? It was unusually fast/both coaches seemed quite disinterested in each other. Might be over reading it, but it caught me off guard..

I noticed that. To me it seemed as though it was HW who blew past Walz without a single word. He seemed to be ready to say something, but HW just pushed past him.

Not exactly classy.

The announcers said that this is the first time that Tennessee has gone out in the second round. But they failed to mention that UT has gone out once in the fist round. Ball State, wasn't it?

Tennessee is a strange, strange team. They beat how many top-10 programs during the regular season, but then lose in the first round of the SEC tournament against a nobody. Then they crap out in the second round of the NCAA. And all while featuring a former NPOY high school player who was freshman of the year at UNC. And then there's the 6'6" center, and an effective Jamie Nared. But the blow it time after time?

So does Tennessee fire Warlick right after her top recruiting class comes in, locking in the players? What do they do?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Cali giving some early. Some. 26-16 6:03 in the 2nd.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Chou back to back 3's. 33-16 at the TO.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Why are teams so hesitant to drive on Osahor? At least try to put her in foul trouble. OK is passing the ball around the deep perimeter. That ain't gonna work.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
WOW that whistle on Osahor's 2nd foul was about a day late. Huge call.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Cal looks like they don't believe they can beat Baylor. They just see Anigwe inside and nothing else.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
ESPN doing a bangup job. They lost the audio for a THIRD time in the Quinnipiac game. Instead of staying with the video they go to a commercial - IDIOTS

Reaction Score
I noticed that. To me it seemed as though it was HW who blew past Walz without a single word. He seemed to be ready to say something, but HW just pushed past him.

Not exactly classy.

The announcers said that this is the first time that Tennessee has gone out in the second round. But they failed to mention that UT has gone out once in the fist round. Ball State, wasn't it?

Tennessee is a strange, strange team. They beat how many top-10 programs during the regular season, but then lose in the first round of the SEC tournament against a nobody. Then they crap out in the second round of the NCAA. And all while featuring a former NPOY high school player who was freshman of the year at UNC. And then there's the 6'6" center, and an effective Jamie Nared. But the blow it time after time?

So does Tennessee fire Warlick right after her top recruiting class comes in, locking in the players? What do they do?
They did mention Tenn going out in the first round against Ball.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Quinnipiac still leads Miami... 43 to 36 at the half. Is there a Cinderella in Connecticut?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Quinnipiac still leads Miami... 43 to 36 at the half. Is there a Cinderella in Connecticut?

If there is the announcers STILL don't know how to pronounce it. I think Lobo is tired of correcting them.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Uh-oh... foul trouble for the Bobcats.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Q is shooting lights out but Martucci picks up her fourth foul.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Ugh, the ref called a charge on Plum but the defender was clearly in the restricted area.

Plebe

Reaction Score
UCLA looks so much better than the other 4 seeds I have seen it's not even funny.
Well, at least you're finally giving the Pac-12 some props!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
The refs taking over in the QU game. Ticky tack for a 4th on Martucci. Total BS. Let the players decide the game.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Miami just leveled the QU ballhandler - No call . Unreal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom