Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1548123649330.png

Reaction Score
This is Holly when the a.d. says,"Here's your million plus buyout,have a good time in the bahamas."

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Wow, another season-ending injury for her. Hope injuries don't cut her career short. She is a special talent.

Not sure what’s the injury or severity, but she looked fine at the game. Walking without a boot or anything really. Looked normal. Seems more like a decision was made to not aggravate a previous injury and instead rest and rehab at SC?

Reaction Score
Tennessee's roster- notes

Zarielle Green-#10 Nationally 5*
Jazmine Massengill- #25 Nationally 5*
Rae Burrell- #43 Nationally 5*
Amira Collins-#49 Nationally 5*
Evina Westbrook-#2 Nationally 5*
Rennia Davis-#12 Nationally 5*
Kasiyahna Kushkituah-#57 Nationally 4*
Kamera Harris- 3*
Meme Jackson- #49 Nationally 5*

Cooper and Hayes were both 5 star kids but neither are on the team anymore

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm sure Holly and the Lady Vols were surprised that Arkansas didn't call a time out after Westbrook's Free throws gave the Lady Vols the lead with 10 seconds left. At the time the Lady Vols had only committed three team fouls. They should have fouled the Arkansas player once she crossed half court. Arkansas should never have gotten a shot off, before the Lady Vols committed a non-shooting foul. If they had, most likely Arkansas doesn't win the game.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Being gleeful and obnoxious when others struggle is not my bag.
Yeah, like none of Seminole fans would be gleeful if Florida, Miami or Clemson went on a 5 game losing streak...As you are a newbie here, you might want to do some research on how the VolNation fans have created this war. And you can always just refrain from comments on issues you are unfamiliar with....:rolleyes:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Cliney and Jackson have really seen a big decrease in minutes with Cuevas-Moore and Cooper now in the lineup. They were both getting BIG minutes last year and are now taking on a reserve role. I also question Nelly Perry's decision to grad-transfer to South Carolina as she really hasn't seen any major role. Why spend your last season on the bench?
Nellie played for Dawn’s college roommate at Clemson and Audra is no longer there. I have no insider knowledge, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that didn’t have something to do with it. Maybe so she can get an SEC Tournament ring.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
“Pat would have been proud how we fought tonight”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have begun to feel sad for the Tennessee players. I think they deserve better coaching. They seem lost. I don't see how these young women could have anticipated this train wreck when they decided to play at Tennessee.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
I'm sure Holly and the Lady Vols were surprised that Arkansas didn't call a time out after Westbrook's Free throws gave the Lady Vols the lead with 10 seconds left. At the time the Lady Vols had only committed three team fouls. They should have fouled the Arkansas player once she crossed half court. Arkansas should never have gotten a shot off, before the Lady Vols committed a non-shooting foul. If they had, most likely Arkansas doesn't win the game.

Holly realized her mistake as Arky inbounded the ball and started yelling at her team to foul... but all that did was cause confusion and they wound up giving a wide open shirt jumper that cost them the game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Holly reported in the presser that Meme Jackson hurt her ankle and will be day-to-day. That's a relief because it gave the impression it might've been a knee injury when it happened.

Reaction Score
Didn't see the game, but it is a challenge to get a good shot with 3 seconds on the clock. Yesterday, Oregon State had 9 seconds to get off a shot to win over ASU in the 1st overtime, and, ended up with a terrible shot. Whether it is end of game, end of quarter, this seems a big challenge for a lot of teams. I'm hopeful OSU gets much better on these crucial end of " " plays.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Westbrook was really good during the comeback, but the game is not 1 against 5...hardly ever works (unless the player's name is DT)

OT: Nan, a few months ago I used the expression "Chinese Fire Drill" and was criticized (by a mod?) for using a semi-racial
slur...Is that expression back on the approved list?

Point of information: my wife is a Beijing lass. whom I met there working with the National Ballet and I still have close ties.
I'm hardly racist in viewpoint.

Reaction Score
Somehow, I'm actually afraid they are going to come out super fired-up and actually challenge ND. At least for a while.

At the very least, this is one game where they will not be expected to win, so they may feel less pressure in that way.

The last couple ND-Tenn games have been odd. 2 years ago, ND blew a 10-point 4th quarter lead at Tennesse. Last year, Tenn. blew a 10-point 4th quarter lead at ND.

The LV's were not much better 2 years ago when they benefited from a 4th period Irish collapse of mammoth proportions and beat an outstanding ND team. I'd guess Massey will make them about a 25 pt favorite. N Dame has had a few too many late game swoons over the last few years for a team as good as they are.

Tenn will start out full of energy and their ball pressure could force some turnovers but I think ND could out score them wearing eye patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom